• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We have passed $35k! Thanks so much for all the wonderful help, ...RECAP PAGE 37!! Donation thread to help JimJum12 so we can aid him while he recovers from a stroke.We are aiming for $35k!!
28 28

745 posts in this topic

I posted this correction in the first post...but I'm putting it here as an update.

I'm not sure I was clear about the pms. I was not thinking that the buyer does not have Jim's PP address, my fault.  If you send me and the seller a PM together, I'll post the PP account in the thread.  Once the buyer has paid, please Once the book is shipped please bump the pm thread (with the 3 of us) so that I can update the spreadsheet.

DavidtheDavid will now be sending pms to both the buyer and the seller, thanks! He has the PP address.

Edited by skypinkblu

On 12/21/2023 at 5:29 PM, whomerjay said:
On 12/21/2023 at 5:10 PM, crassus said:

House of Hammer lot of 7 $30.00 

Includes shipping anywhere in the US or Canada

Grades range from lowest 6.0 to highest 7.5, bright and glossy, great reading including stars like Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, reviews of great movies like Witchfinder General, the Exorcist, and Raquel Welch going wild! (and great John Bolton illustrated adaptation of the movie...)

Hammer-lot7-fc.jpg

Hammer-lot7-bc.jpg

Expand  

take

All yours Ray, many thanks indeed :foryou:

For our wonderful new members, my apologies, I sometimes forget not everyone has done this before. 

If you donate a book, the buyer pays Jim's account directly, copies me (and you) and you get his/her address to send out the book.

I'll add this to the top as well. Great question since I'm sure you are not the only one I've managed to confuse;)

On 12/21/2023 at 4:43 PM, skypinkblu said:

I added up his monthly expenses, plus food (that was not factored into his number) and added the Health insurance deductible and came up with a preliminary goal of  $20k to cover 7 months, but that's a very modest amount which would leave him with no funds...so I'd like to go past that if we can.

:sumo: (thumbsu