• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED! You Might Find It!
6 6

301 posts in this topic

On 2/21/2024 at 9:36 PM, Readcomix said:

FLASH SALE! $10!

:takeit: add it to the pile

Edited by Azkaban

On 2/19/2024 at 8:10 PM, Readcomix said:

Journey into Mystery #62 1st Hulk prototype. (He came back later to meet the Hulk as Xemnu the Titan, in the Defenders. Collecting strain suggestion — collect every Atlas-era character repurposed in that title.)

GD/GD- cover detached at lower staple. $200

IMG_1123.jpeg

IMG_1124.jpeg

IMG_1125.jpeg

FLASH SALE! $175!

On 2/22/2024 at 8:19 AM, Corvonie said:

YOOO that’s a winner! I had my eye on that one.  Great pickup, Preacher! And great book Readcomix!

Thanks homie!

If you really like it - send me a note in a couple of months after I have read it and if I don't like the content I'll ship it to you for same price I just bought it for. Looks like I might like - but never read the title so a bit of a mystery to me. Just saw GA Jet black well-preserved awesome cover and know how to "fix" spine roll, so thought "what the heck?"

Edited by TheComicsPreacher

On 2/22/2024 at 12:36 PM, TheComicsPreacher said:

Thanks homie!

If you really like it - send me a note in a couple of months after I have read it and if I don't like the content I'll ship it to you for same price I just bought it for. Looks like I might like - but never read the title so a bit of a mystery to me. Just saw GA Jet black well-preserved awesome cover and know how to "fix" spine roll, so thought "what the heck?"

Lol, exactly the same here. That spine roll was calling me and my press' name.  I def will do, and in any case, def PM me and show me the results of your work!

On 2/22/2024 at 7:11 PM, Readcomix said:

Ok boardies and gentlemen, we’re winding down here but I probably can’t sit to send settle-up PM’s until Saturday a.m. coffee, so I may as well leave it open until then. Reasonable PM’s welcome on what’s left. Thanks everyone!

Glad you used the word "reasonable"...The other night, you implied you were a motivated seller, so I threw some low-balls your direction...

On 2/22/2024 at 9:03 PM, rdp collectibles said:

Glad you used the word "reasonable"...The other night, you implied you were a motivated seller, so I threw some low-balls your direction...

Sorry for any confusion, Dennis — I’m both! Just like there’s a wide span of material here, there’s a wide span in my attachment and what I’ve got in them. Some books I’ve got opportunity to use in local trade too, so I’m more conservative on them as I have multiple avenues for rehoming them. Hope this makes sense; I love giving a deal when I can as much as getting one.