• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolvie 50th signing event
2 2

7 posts in this topic

There are a lot of combinations offered, but there doesn't seem to be one from everyone (5 signers) except Frank Miller. Is this an accidental omission? I only ask b/c I have books signed by FM already that would be options to collect the other 5 creators' signatures.

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/article/12665/Wolverine-50th-Anniversary-CGC-Signing/

• Administrator

Hello @scburdet,

Thanks for contacting us. This was not an accidental omission. Our team reviewed this as an option but this was not approved to be an offered submission selection. I am sorry for the inconvenience. There are some options though like the one below that would assist you in getting 4 of the signatures you are missing. I hope this helps! Thanks for your understanding. 

image.png

What about a Claremont inscription and an Orzechowski remarque? There doesn't seem to be an option for that, and it seems that if you pick one or the other then you won't be able to get any other signatures. Would submitting 2 order forms for the same book to get both be feasible? Thank you.

This is my first time submitting books for a SS and being its the Wolverine signing, but what timeframe of the actual signing? Some time in April or May? I understand there is a 25-30 day window to get books regraded/encapsulated but I wanted to get some idea as to turnaround. Thx!! 

• Administrator

@Door County Greek,

We do not make the signing dates public knowledge until after the event has taken place. This is in case a submission must be postponed because of a signers schedule or if they get sick. After orders have been signed, then the books are processed through a 6-8 week estimated turnaround time in house depending on if they need pressing or not. Thanks for your patience. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

On 4/11/2024 at 3:23 AM, MattM CS said:

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

I can understand grouping of Frank Miller comics and magazines may need to be seperate. I assume it’s a grading system for one and the other. However, one comic TDKR #1 I guess it’s a comic isn’t it? It was charged seperate return economy but they were sent as the one order but 2 different postage’s, well it will be 3 different return postage’s with the magazine. Didn’t seem right to me, maybe you can clarify the postage differences?

IMG_8930.jpeg

IMG_8931.jpeg

Edited by 815K1