• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your kitties!
4 4

225 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

CicerosCat1.jpg

CicerosCat2.jpg

Cicero's Cat 1 and 2 were the first two comics I ever bought in the summer of 1959. I bought them at Ken's Variety on Wharncliffe Road in London, Ontario and I still very clearly remember my father initially telling me to take #2 back because he thought I already had a copy!

xD

Edited by Hepcat

On 4/13/2024 at 11:09 PM, Scrooge said:

Rescued Kitties 

Rex is a great hero! :headbang: And Rex the Wonder Dog is a fantastic title but it's difficult beyond belief to find copies in nice condition.

:frown:

On 4/18/2024 at 10:10 PM, Scrooge said:

Isn't it fantastic that the crew above got a dedicated series about their adventures in time. I think so.

I thought so when I was little.  I still think so now.

A seldom used trick to make a striking fire image is to utilize pink in the coloring of the flames.

MouseMusketeers17.jpg.18797aa0bd40b22e86

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 6:40 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Depends who's looking... :)

1959.05AtomTheCat16TPStamp.thumb.jpg.efa7d15aa86154f8263b9ca366769c11.jpg

Doctor Mole certainly took villainy to a new low! He's right down there with Doctor Element, Doctor Destiny, Doctor Light, Doctor Doom and Doctor Octopus in my pantheon of villains.

:wink:

Edited by Hepcat