• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Impress me.
6 6

137 posts in this topic

On 4/19/2024 at 9:23 AM, mr_highgrade said:

You don't look like a Blob. (shrug)

That was after the summer of keto and biking in 2020, I got fat again that winter. You think I'm going to post pictures of me at 300+ pounds in mid heart attack? You're out of your mind! Only the good ones with the hot wife. The ones where I look like I ate a small village are not going on the interwebs.

Edited by the blob

On 4/22/2024 at 11:29 AM, the blob said:

That was after the summer of keto and biking in 2020, I got fat again that winter. You think I'm going to post pictures of me at 300+ pounds in mid heart attack? You're out of your mind! Only the good ones with the hot wife. The ones where I look like I ate a small village are not going on the interwebs.

You Can Get A Stay Puff Marshmallow Man Frappuccino From Starbucks That Will Have You Calling ...

:whistle:

After much family squabbling and endless probate, my wife’s mother’s estate has finally been sorted, with my wife the majority beneficiary. The prize of the holdings were comic books, and we inherited them all. 
IMG_3049.thumb.jpeg.a14de043bd6da7beb885ae98a93cd432.jpeg

I will consider offers, and viewings will be appointment only.  

ohmy.jpg.1176078410d6ac0687e5480ea305f846.jpg

:news: Everyone! While I'm sure you've already seen this on this news I'm sharing here anyway:

By Joesph Truini, AP, Rueters,et.

Tacoma, WA - This is an Angolan Witch (Ticonderoga ruricola) Spider. Although hunted to near extinction for their tough web silk (often used in used in bungee jump cords) the recent trend of global warming as well as an exotic and harmful algal bloom in the Maracaibo lowlands in the northwest Venezuelan Jungle have resulted in a robustier than normal strain.

Since January of 2024, these spiders have migrated up from South America and now spread through Florida, AL, LA, thru Texas and now as far as California. Sightings have also been confirmed in New Mexico, Mexico and Arizona. They primarily feed on cats, smaller reptiles and local livestock although they have been known to partake in smaller children. On April 22nd this abnormally large specimen pictured above was found on the side of this home in Pillows, Texas. It took several gun shots and a localized burst of mustard gas to put it down. An immediate search of the premises found that it had already laid eggs in the basement and after taking a sample the nest was neutralized by circumcision.

In the event that you encounter an Angolan Witch Spider, do not feed or encourage them. Recent reports (although unconfirmed) suggest that some have learned to turn door knobs/jiggle handles so it's imperative that you lock your doors. They are primarily active at night when they leave their clubhouse to feed so it's recommended that you bring any smaller livestock inside your house along with your pets and keep your children leashed.

The US Fish & Wildlife Service has scheduled a news conference for Friday at 8:00 am so stay tuned for further updates.

On 4/29/2024 at 5:13 PM, Kramerica said:

ohmy.jpg.1176078410d6ac0687e5480ea305f846.jpg

:news: Everyone! While I'm sure you've already seen this on this news I'm sharing here anyway:

By Joesph Truini, AP, Rueters,et.

Tacoma, WA - This is an Angolan Witch (Ticonderoga ruricola) Spider. Although hunted to near extinction for their tough web silk (often used in used in bungee jump cords) the recent trend of global warming as well as an exotic and harmful algal bloom in the Maracaibo lowlands in the northwest Venezuelan Jungle have resulted in a robustier than normal strain.

Since January of 2024, these spiders have migrated up from South America and now spread through Florida, AL, LA, thru Texas and now as far as California. Sightings have also been confirmed in New Mexico, Mexico and Arizona. They primarily feed on cats, smaller reptiles and local livestock although they have been known to partake in smaller children. On April 22nd this abnormally large specimen pictured above was found on the side of this home in Pillows, Texas. It took several gun shots and a localized burst of mustard gas to put it down. An immediate search of the premises found that it had already laid eggs in the basement and after taking a sample the nest was neutralized by circumcision.

In the event that you encounter an Angolan Witch Spider, do not feed or encourage them. Recent reports (although unconfirmed) suggest that some have learned to turn door knobs/jiggle handles so it's imperative that you lock your doors. They are primarily active at night when they leave their clubhouse to feed so it's recommended that you bring any smaller livestock inside your house along with your pets and keep your children leashed.

The US Fish & Wildlife Service has scheduled a news conference for Friday at 8:00 am so stay tuned for further updates.

tumblr_n9rftmlVB51s4m325o1_500.gif