• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM fantastic four 75
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The main defect at at bottom cover in picture 2. Also a small tear back cover bottom. Curious how these affect grade in what is an otherwise very nice copy.

thanks for grading

IMG_1685.jpeg

IMG_1686.jpeg

IMG_1687.jpeg

IMG_1688.jpeg

IMG_1689.jpeg

IMG_1690.jpeg

IMG_1691.jpeg

IMG_1692.jpeg

Edited by marf

Does that back tear go through to some of the pages? Appears to be in a different spot than the front. Really bright/presents well, staples look great. I'm afraid these tears being the grade down though, 7.5 maybe, interested to see what others think.

Thanks for posting.

The front and back tear i believe were cause by same incident as the tear is also on every page (similar to how it looks on back but a touch less evident)

Posted (edited)

I say 5.5 but it will look better than many 6.5's in a slab. The tear going through detracts from the nudge possibility to straight up Fine.

If the cover didn't otherwise look so great I would say 5.0 but I gotta give it something more, just can't bless the 6.0 

It could be important to know if the tear is as deep on every page, or if it is not as pronounced in the middle.

Edited by Q.N.S.

On 5/6/2024 at 3:06 PM, Q.N.S. said:

I say 5.5 but it will look better than many 6.5's in a slab. The tear going through detracts from the nudge possibility to straight up Fine.

If the cover didn't otherwise look so great I would say 5.0 but I gotta give it something more, just can't bless the 6.0 

It could be important to know if the tear is as deep on every page, or if it is not as pronounced in the middle.

co-sign