• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Personal messages.
2 2

25 posts in this topic

@Spawnfreak, on a desktop, click on the envelope at the top right of your screen and that will take you to them:

1.thumb.PNG.cc4d5f9e7123f19e39be58620aa4e7d9.PNG

On a mobile device, click on the three bars top right, a menu will appear - then click on the envelope:

2.PNG.129d04ba219414d400a15f10fbff846e.PNG  3.PNG.abb8ef5324357c30b72b46387804a655.PNG

Good luck :) 

On 5/16/2024 at 7:01 AM, buttock said:

Is that you Robert Kraft?

Drizzy drake

On 5/16/2024 at 9:36 AM, Cocomonkey said:

NGL, I read this topic as personal massages, and thought that this forum was about to get weird...

weird...but more interesting! :nyah:

Virtual massages eh?

Seems like there is untapped potential here. You call in and get a very vivid description of how you will be massaged to the point it feels almost like the real thing...

On 5/16/2024 at 11:53 AM, comicginger1789 said:

Virtual massages eh?

Seems like there is untapped potential here. You call in and get a very vivid description of how you will be massaged to the point it feels almost like the real thing...

hmm...you may be onto something here, but you would need a haptic body suit so you can actually feel it. Yep, as you said, an untapped potential!

I have been getting notifications for personal messages since the 2018 Green Eggs grading competition. There are no unread messages but every now and then this pops up when I log on......

Screenshot_20240101_181022_Chrome.jpg

• Administrator
On 5/16/2024 at 1:34 PM, Ride the Tiger said:

I have been getting notifications for personal messages since the 2018 Green Eggs grading competition. There are no unread messages but every now and then this pops up when I log on......

Screenshot_20240101_181022_Chrome.jpg

Go to your inbox and click on filter by, then select unread.  You will find some.  You will need to click on them and you will no longer get this notification.

image.png

On 5/16/2024 at 5:55 AM, Spawnfreak said:

I am getting notifications that I have PMs, and I am stupid enough that I don't know how to find them. help would be vastly appreciated. thanks in advance!:wavingwhiteflag:

PM sent!

On 5/16/2024 at 8:30 PM, dick pontoon said:

So you're PMsing?

Periodically.