• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade this Tales to Astonish #27

12 posts in this topic

if the book is still firmly attached at the staples and there's no rust on the staples, i'd guess a classic VG+...............just way too much spine stress and creases both back and front cover to be much higher than that........IMHO.

is the centerfold attached??? as the interior pages stick way out on the top half of the book. and that BC upper left edge looks awful sharp........... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

having said all that - a nice collectible copy of a tough book.......... thumbsup2.gif

if the book is still firmly attached at the staples and there's no rust on the staples, i'd guess a classic VG+...............just way too much spine stress and creases both back and front cover to be much higher than that........IMHO.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Ditto, but it's the right edge tears that really knock it down to a VG+ for me. Those are tears right?