• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Axe Elf has passed away
2 2

39 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2024 at 11:22 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

Yes, he played in Mike's third contest in the Summer of 2022, ending up mid table. He argued religious points better than he assessed grading points. 

We will always miss him.

RIP Axe Elf.

On 6/7/2024 at 12:17 PM, OtherEric said:

@Jayman and I have been working to keep it running since Axe disappeared, and we will continue to do so as long as we're able.

(thumbsu(thumbsu(thumbsu

Sad, never really interacted with him too much except for a few posts in the NFL water cooler thread. I remember him being a passionate KC Chiefs fan that had annointed Mahomes as the next coming. RIP

On 6/7/2024 at 9:43 AM, Paul © ® 💙™ said:

What I do appreciate about the people here is the breadth of knowledge, enthusiasm and passion for a whole host of collecting avenues. It has inspired me over the years and has influenced me, and continues to do so. That's why this place is unique.

RIP Robert. 

Nicely said.  :foryou:

RIP Axe Elf (Robert)...while I never interacted with him directly here I enjoyed his posts.

When I first saw him pop up here (during the pandemic?) I recognized his board name because he used the same name on a fantasy football message board I've frequented over the last 10+ years. He had a polarizing yet very entertaining presence on that site...it appears fantasy football and funny books go hand in hand more than I thought!