• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Control/Grading for Universal taking 5+ business days?
1 1

35 posts in this topic

Just wondering, has there been an uptick in universal submissions stuck in Quality Control/Grading for prolonged periods of time? Usually it's two days at the most for me but I have 2 submissions stuck in 5+ day lulls. 

• Administrator

Hello @LazyEyeComics, thank you for reaching out. Happy to help with your inquiry! I haven't noticed any trends, however, our offices were closed on the 4th and 5th last week so that could be contributing to the delay. We're back in full swing and those 2 submissions are done with QC and in the queue for shipping. Glad to see they are moving along now. Thank you again for reaching out to us and please let us know if we may assist you in the future!

Yep mines the same as well. Going on 3 days now. I don’t mind, but all the times I’ve submitted under the unlimited value tier, not once has it been done in 2 working days. Last one was 11 days. Just change it to a realistic TAT of 5 days 

On 7/10/2024 at 7:56 AM, JuliaJ CS said:

Hello @LazyEyeComics, thank you for reaching out. Happy to help with your inquiry! I haven't noticed any trends, however, our offices were closed on the 4th and 5th last week so that could be contributing to the delay. We're back in full swing and those 2 submissions are done with QC and in the queue for shipping. Glad to see they are moving along now. Thank you again for reaching out to us and please let us know if we may assist you in the future!

Hi Julia,

I have two submissions, 4446865 and 4455039, which have been sitting in G/QC for days.  I called last Friday and told the former was imaged and in shipping.  But as of late this afternoon, it's still sitting in G/QC.  Are CGC employees in Customer Service the only ones who work on Mondays?  Even though as you say, you're "back in full swing?"

Thank you.

• Administrator
On 7/15/2024 at 3:53 PM, workingdog said:

Hi Julia,

I have two submissions, 4446865 and 4455039, which have been sitting in G/QC for days.  I called last Friday and told the former was imaged and in shipping.  But as of late this afternoon, it's still sitting in G/QC.  Are CGC employees in Customer Service the only ones who work on Mondays?  Even though as you say, you're "back in full swing?"

Thank you.

Hello,

4446865 has now been shipped and 4455039 is waiting on the paid imaging service still. 

Unfortunately, last week we had some construction happening in-house that slowed down/halted all submissions through the process. Rest assured we are back up and running so you should see your orders moving through shortly. Thanks for everyone's patience while we work on catching up on the backlog this caused! 

On 7/16/2024 at 2:03 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

4446865 has now been shipped and 4455039 is waiting on the paid imaging service still. 

Unfortunately, last week we had some construction happening in-house that slowed down/halted all submissions through the process. Rest assured we are back up and running so you should see your orders moving through shortly. Thanks for everyone's patience while we work on catching up on the backlog this caused! 

Hello, trying to get some info on submission 4451207. Item has been in Grading/Quality Control since 7/1 and I had a submission that was received the same day that has already shipped. Also no updates on my re-holder submission 4450036 that was received a day prior to both of the other submissions, still stuck in scheduled for grading. 

Does this mean my UV submission is going to take 5 days too?  I'm on day 2 of this status, can you please check submission 4462405 and please get me good news that it'll ship tomorrow, on Friday.

• Administrator
On 7/16/2024 at 9:28 PM, LazyEyeComics said:

Hello, trying to get some info on submission 4451207. Item has been in Grading/Quality Control since 7/1 and I had a submission that was received the same day that has already shipped. Also no updates on my re-holder submission 4450036 that was received a day prior to both of the other submissions, still stuck in scheduled for grading. 

Hello,

Both of these have now been shipped. Thanks for your patience. 

• Administrator
On 7/18/2024 at 7:08 PM, SteveS4180 said:

Does this mean my UV submission is going to take 5 days too?  I'm on day 2 of this status, can you please check submission 4462405 and please get me good news that it'll ship tomorrow, on Friday.

On 7/18/2024 at 3:37 PM, bobotski said:

Same here for order 4437302, any info is appreciated.

Looks like a trend of what before took only 2 to 3 days in staying in this status.

Hello! Both of these submissions are now in shipping. Thanks for your patience! 

On 7/16/2024 at 1:03 PM, MattM CS said:

Hello,

Hi @MattM CS,

4446865 finally shipped and I should receive tomorrow.  However, I was told imaging on sub 4455039 was completed several days ago and as of this writing it's been sitting in shipping for 3 days now.  And ETA on when it might ship?

Thank you.

On 7/19/2024 at 8:58 AM, MattM CS said:

@workingdog 

If this isn't scanned out by 5:00 PM EST Today, let me know. 

@MattM CS

Hi Matt,

It's after 5 pm and the submission in question, 4455039, still has a status of G/QC.  :facepalm:

I'm also going to send you a DM about another submission issue I'm having.  Hope you can help with that.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hi @Wick3dTats,

Thank you for reaching out. This order is in the queue to be shipped out. This should be shipped out for you very soon. We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

• Administrator

Hi @workingdog,

Thank you for reaching back out. I have reached out to the team to see if we can get this order moving for you. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience. This should be shipped out to you soon. Please let us know if you have any concerns. Thank you,