• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Grading Contest Summer Edition Season 3 (#11) Round 3
14 14

131 posts in this topic

grades in hopefully grading during daylight hours will help lol... :wavingwhiteflag:

• Administrator
On 7/13/2024 at 8:39 PM, CGC Mike said:

Camera glare along spine

Multiple finger bends right center front cover breaks color

As per the CGC grading guide, a "finger bend" cannot break color. 

You would call this a "finger crease." 

• Administrator
On 7/30/2024 at 9:01 AM, newshane said:

As per the CGC grading guide, a "finger bend" cannot break color. 

You would call this a "finger crease." 

Hi

I will not answer any questions about the books.  What you see is what you get.  Also, we don't discuss the books defects until the round is closed.

On 7/30/2024 at 8:09 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

I will not answer any questions about the books.  What you see is what you get.  Also, we don't discuss the books defects until the round is closed.

I thought it would be okay to point out the technicality. My apologies. Feel free to remove my post. 

On 7/28/2024 at 8:28 AM, CGC Mike said:

They are just emojis.  If the majority feels that only "feels good" ones can be used, I guess I will just stop using them.  To me, they are part of the fun.  I see nothing wrong with the old man with a cane emoji.  

@CGC Mike is doing a great job to make this fun contest work. The same way we don't tell him how to run this contest - we should stay out of his emojis selection process (which I suspect he is spending more time on it than we think ;-)). 

Edited by TheTallGuy

On 7/30/2024 at 3:03 PM, TheTallGuy said:

@CGC Mike is doing a great job to make this fun contest work. The same way we don't tell him how to run this contest - we should stay out of his emojis selection process (which I suspect he is spending more time on it than we think ;-)). 

I swear @CGC Mikeemoji game is amazing haha sometimes right on the nose! Thanks Mike for hosting and running the contest they are a lot of fun as well…

• Administrator

Well, this was certainly a much easier round for the vast majority of people.  I dare say the easiest in all rounds for the 11 contests to date.  This round is closed.  The reveal is coming in a few, followed by the graders notes and a link to the final round.