• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Submission form stuck at Loading Tier prices
2 2

22 posts in this topic

Trying to do a new sub, but the site is stuck...

image.thumb.png.58966d7dce59f6e710eab51746b6db94.png

I restarted my machine a few times and made sure Chrome is up to date to make sure it's not on my end...

When it eventually times out, I cannot proceed...

image.thumb.png.d04dc8bc83b2a53bb547da1c014f5144.png

Thanks for your help!!

• Administrator

Hello @circuitryusa, thank you for reaching out to us and reporting this problem. I was able to reproduce this issue on my end, so it seems there may be a deeper issue with the online submission form. I submitted a ticket to our web support team to get their eyes on this for us and will update you when I hear back! Thank you again for reaching out to us and please let us know if you have any additional questions in the meantime. 

@JuliaJ CS same issue for me. Tried with Windows 11, Windows 7 and Elementary (Ubabtu derivative) Linux. Tested with Chrome, FireFox and Opera Browsers on all 3 platforms.

Appears (?) a similar issue in March 2022 that lasted about a day. IMHO these type issue are nearly always on the back-end DB or dependency. I've been a Web Engineer since 2001 :)....

Edited by MAR1979

On 7/17/2024 at 3:27 PM, MAR1979 said:

Tried again at 18:20ET all worked good!

The member pricing is still incorrect for me.... pressing still shows up as the old pricing, even before the reduction from $15 to $12....let alone my member pricing...should be $9.60 for my membership.

image.png.bb420fc3f56dd3e45ee02975783d47c0.png

On 7/17/2024 at 7:56 PM, circuitryusa said:

The member pricing is still incorrect for me.... pressing still shows up as the old pricing, even before the reduction from $15 to $12....let alone my member pricing...should be $9.60 for my membership.

image.png.bb420fc3f56dd3e45ee02975783d47c0.png

I'm having the same problem. 

On 7/18/2024 at 9:59 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello All!

This is a known issue currently. Our IT team is working to get this corrected now. Thanks for your patience. 

Hello. Are you going to reply here or otherwise communicate an update once the issue is resolved?

• Administrator
On 7/18/2024 at 2:55 PM, Bandoogiemanz said:

Hello. Are you going to reply here or otherwise communicate an update once the issue is resolved?

Please try again now and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 6:16 AM, MattM CS said:

Hi @MattM CS

Sadly no, my pressing fees are still the older $15. I logged out and back in and made sure my mobile device was also logged out to be sure there were no cached issues. 

Grading is correct at least.. so it seems to be just pressing.

Thanks!!

image.png.1221af0381e604e92e33c040ef61a4a7.png

Edited by circuitryusa

On 7/19/2024 at 9:16 AM, MattM CS said:

Hello. Sadly it's still the same. The grading was ok, but the pressing is still showing $15.

Screenshot_20240720-132527.thumb.png.89706e31032be0a1fc56f5816e861d5b.png

Edited by Bandoogiemanz

• Administrator

Hi @Bandoogiemanz,

Thank you for reaching back out. We are sorry to hear that you are still having this issue. I was able to replicate this issue. I have sent an email to our IT department to see if they can get this corrected for you. I also saw that the grading fees were correct, but not the pressing fees. Hopefully, we can get this corrected for you soon. We appreciate your patience with us while we work to correct this. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thank you,

• Administrator

Hi @Bandoogiemanz and @circuitryusa,

Our IT team is aware of this issue and they are working diligently to get this corrected. They have not been able to advise when it will be corrected, but we are hoping for it to be soon. We apologize for this situation and appreciate your patience while we work to correct this. 

Thank you, 

On 7/23/2024 at 12:04 PM, AllisonC CS said:

Hi @Bandoogiemanz and @circuitryusa,

Our IT team is aware of this issue and they are working diligently to get this corrected. They have not been able to advise when it will be corrected, but we are hoping for it to be soon. We apologize for this situation and appreciate your patience while we work to correct this. 

Thank you, 

Hi @AllisonC CS

This has gone on now for far too long.. this blocked me from getting subs in before SDCC... 

Can I submit a new order, and manually annotate (i..e: strike out and write-in) on the form my specific pricing for Modern Pressing directly on it? I know my discounted price for my membership tier.

I'm trying to give you more business here ;-) 

Please let me know.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello @circuitryusa, thanks for following up. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. You are welcome to submit the order and strike thru the fees to note the correct ones. When the order is received the pricing will be updated to reflect the correct rates based on your membership level.

I hope this helps while our IT dept works to correct the issue. Have a great day and if you are attending SDCC, enjoy the show!!