• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Thanks man! I even spelled Sapphire wrong!! lol I wasn't sure if it was Jade. Isn't there a purple GL with short hair?

I used to have some of it up on my walls, but I just moved and am reassessing the decorations as it were. Not sure what will make it up and what stays in my dark dark closet. :)

Two new pieces, one direct from the artist, one from a boardie...

Youngblood #10 page 1 - purchased from Liefeld (through Marat Mychaels) on eBay.

I've wanted to pick up a Liefeld page for a while, and this one has some classic Liefeld poses and Spawn to boot!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=952596&GSub=99628

youngblood10p1.jpg

Haunt SDCC Preview cover - many thanks to boardie Kevin Boyd for a smooth transaction!

I love, love, love this cover. Love. Huge Ottley fan, huge Haunt fan. Stoked.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=952394&GSub=122991

hauntpreviewcvr.jpg

Love batman's shadow on the building behind him. Very cool.

That's one of my favorite features in the piece, too.

The angle of the light is just about 180 degrees off, but yeah, it's still cool! lol

The angle of the light and the shadow on the building are correct. It's the shadow on Bats' face and body that's wrong. ;)

Like many of you I have a "want" list with pages I would love to own one day.

A John Byrne FF vs Dr Doom page from his prime period has been on my list since 2005...so I was delighted that I finally found the page that was just right for me.

th_FF246p8Byrne.jpg

Like many of you I have a "want" list with pages I would love to own one day.

A John Byrne FF vs Dr Doom page from his prime period has been on my list since 2005...so I was delighted that I finally found the page that was just right for me.

th_FF246p8Byrne.jpg

Nice! Very cool last panel, too!

My first post:

So... set up a comission with Mike Choi several months ago. I got this absolute GEM in the mail on Monday, might be my favorite Lady Blackhawk image ever. Just really, really, pleased. Definitely getting framed and put on my comicartfans featured gallery.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=955842&GSub=28697

best,

Brian Tidwell

Edited by Brian Tidwell