• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Great WW cover Mike! About six or seven years ago, Conrad Eschenberg had it at a Boston show and it caught my eye, alas I was spent out. The next time I saw him, it was gone. Coulda, shoulda, woulda.

I love this WW cover. Thanks for the compliment! I was thrilled to get it in trade from Jim Cardillo recently. It's one of my favorite WW covers from the Byrne run. I thought he did a great job writing and drawing Wonder Woman. His stories are always good and his art is always beautiful.

Thanks again for the compliment!

Mike B.

I grabbed a few thing at Dragon Con last weekend and finally got them scanned. First up is a V head sketch by David Lloyd. I don't know why he picked green but I am happy with it. Also he misspelled my name after I told him how to spell it. Twice.

1386736-V-DavidLloyd.JPG

1386736-V-DavidLloyd.JPG.2ea2ebfdbce46bb32a626d238e0625ed.JPG

Just got this in:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=195598&GSub=30840

The cover to THE ESCAPISTS #2. This is a really fun mini-series, written by Brian K. Vaughan. The covers are by an all-star line-up so far: Frank Miller, John Cassaday, James Jean...I'm sure they have other great artists for the remaining issues.

OK, I'm pretty excited about this one. This is the cover to December's Fables 56, which will reveal whether or not Santa Claus is a Fable. There aren't any regular Fables characters on the cover, but a number of toys and ornaments reference the main characters. I love the 19th century feel on this one.

Fables 56 Cover Painting

Nice cover, Court!!

So today, my arch nemesis SOLAR posted two spectacular pages from the Ex Machina Specials. I am retaliating with this splash that just arrived today after THREE WEEKS in the mail. I was starting to feel queasy that it might be lost, but it was worth the agonizing wait!!

The Great Machine!!

This was also one of my most sought after pages, so it's great to cross it off my list.

Thanks for looking!!

J

So today, my arch nemesis SOLAR posted two spectacular pages from the Ex Machina Specials. I am retaliating with this splash that just arrived today after THREE WEEKS in the mail.

So that makes him Pherson to your Great Machine?!?

Nice page!

Nice cover, Court!!

So today, my arch nemesis SOLAR posted two spectacular pages from the Ex Machina Specials. I am retaliating with this splash that just arrived today after THREE WEEKS in the mail. I was starting to feel queasy that it might be lost, but it was worth the agonizing wait!!

The Great Machine!!

This was also one of my most sought after pages, so it's great to cross it off my list.

Thanks for looking!!

J

Since your page was at the top of MY EM wishlist I guess that makes YOU my arch nemesis!

Seriously, though, great score!

OK, I'm pretty excited about this one. This is the cover to December's Fables 56, which will reveal whether or not Santa Claus is a Fable. There aren't any regular Fables characters on the cover, but a number of toys and ornaments reference the main characters. I love the 19th century feel on this one.

Fables 56 Cover Painting

So very nice...congrats!

So today, my arch nemesis SOLAR posted two spectacular pages from the Ex Machina Specials. I am retaliating with this splash that just arrived today after THREE WEEKS in the mail.

Nice page!

Thanks. Yeah, it pretty much does. But we talk more than Mitch and Jack.

smile.gif

Nice page!

Thanks. Yeah, it pretty much does. But we talk more than Mitch and Jack.

smile.gif

27_laughing.gif Why am I the evil one? Well, if that's truly the case Jonathan, you better duck...

EM-Special-1-p-17.jpg