• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

I don't know about a crescendo...as these aren't necessarily the splashiest pages or anything...just my sentimental favorites from the bunch (well, and 1 splash for good measure). This is the last batch...so for those of you still playing along at home, thanks for looking! smile.gif

have a cigar

didn't see THAT coming

great Bigby page...and Snow's there, too!

"You ALWAYS save me." (this one's a definite favorite)

the gang's all here! Well...almost.

Edited by jjeanius

Just picked up today!

The Cover To the Ion Limited Series Issue 7 By Kalman Andrasofsky

Just like the other covers It was drawn on Devils Due cover stock due to fact it it thicker paper and holds inks better.

This Cover was drawn in two parts on two seperate Sheets of paper. Then photoshopped into final image. Kalman says it was planned that way from the get-go. He wanted to have more flexibility with positioning him on the window, and for reflection FX.

Part 2 of The Cover was drawn on smaller sized cover stock so it could be scanned easier and merged with part 1

1344272-IONCover07a_2.jpg1344272-IONCover07b.jpg

Published cover

6074_400x600.jpg

1344272-IONCover07b.jpg.086fe1e8960c1076bed4c2dc9b1636b5.jpg

Edited by Ares

Its been a while since I've posted an art day (I got a lot of pages in the past week - I'm just now getting around to scanning them). Here's two pages from the post-death of Superman storying that I picked up in the Catskillcomics.com sale:

Superman #77 p.21 by Jurgens/Breeding

7721ce8.jpg

Superman #78 p.14 by Jurgens/Breeding

7814qu7.jpg

Edited by pkveronese

Just got this in the mail today....I typically don't care for female superheroes, but this was just too tempting to pass up. A killer double page spread from Batman Family 10, this features classic Batgirl and Batwoman. Being a DC guy, it's getting tougher to find quality vintage DC art...

Batman Family 10 pages 2-3

World's Toughest Milkman!!!

Thanks to MR. NOT SO NICE. I have been looking for a Reid Flemming page for some time and this one fit the bill just right.

reidfleming02pg19.jpg

World's Toughest Milkman!!!

Thanks to MR. NOT SO NICE. I have been looking for a Reid Flemming page for some time and this one fit the bill just right.

reidfleming02pg19.jpg

Congrats, Chris! REID FLEMING had that snarky humor I loved. A great page!

Felix

P.S. If you get tired of it, let me know!

Thanks Felix.

I think I'll be hanging on to this for a while.

-Chris

Speaking of which. I was kind of surprised it didn't get more attention. I have no idea what Reid art markets for but I feel like I got a deal. I'll just put down that I owe Mike a favor for the page. Which I might mention arrived incredibly fast and perfectly packed. He even added insurance on his dime which I just realized and wished he would have let me pay for. PM me and I'll send you the difference hi.gif

Thanks again

-Chris