• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Well I think there will be 3 more pieces of art coming in the next few days starting with this one.

I am super excited about this. Ed Benes Red Sonja Nuff said(Thanks Court!) I appologize for the large scan. Also I edited the image to conform to the rules of this board but the actual art is in my CAF gallery if you want to see what it looks like unaltered see link in sig line.

RedSonjacommissioncopy.jpg

Some new arrivals this week from the two issue Ex Machina Special arc by Sprouse/Story...

Hand to hand combat between the Great Machine and Pherson!

A favorite page of mine from the two issue arc.

Pherson takes hostages. Clues Mitchell in.

The tables are turned.

Two more to come, maybe next weekend.

Thanks for looking!!

J

Some new arrivals this week from the two issue Ex Machina Special arc by Sprouse/Story...

Hand to hand combat between the Great Machine and Pherson!

A favorite page of mine from the two issue arc.

Pherson takes hostages. Clues Mitchell in.

The tables are turned.

Two more to come, maybe next weekend.

Thanks for looking!!

J

Awesome! Great pages Jonathan. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Bonds,

J, Those are awesome pages!

Okay after a bit the 2nd piece is in. Mike Mayhew Daily Bugle Civil War ed. This is a pin up he did of MJ in a B movie(it appears near the middle of the newspaper). It is amazing in hand. The scan is pretty good though.

DBCWMaryJanePoster-1.jpg

Edited by CW

Thanks Durden,

The piece is actually on bristol that measures 14x11 so a little smaller than normal. If you are interested in Mikes stuff you should check out his CAF gallery. He has a lot of work for sale there. He is also a great guy to talk with at the shows.

Thanks for the props, guys. Sprouse and Story did a great job on the Specials. Think those are all the pages I'm going to pick up, so if you want the referral on where to find some for yourself, hit me with a PM. Or hit Google for Chris Sprouse Original Art. wink.gif

J

Okay after a bit the 2nd piece is in. Mike Mayhew Daily Bugle Civil War ed. This is a pin up he did of MJ in a B movie(it appears near the middle of the newspaper). It is amazing in hand. The scan is pretty good though.

DBCWMaryJanePoster-1.jpg

Speaking of Mayhew, I just loved his Mystique covers and was always partial to issue 16

mystique16.jpg

So I had a commission done this week and I basically gave the artist creative control and set the guidelines that I wanted the piece to be sexy and killer in a femme fatale kind of way, maybe with some guns or knives or such. I got the final image today, it's on 11x14 as usual and should arrive in the mail Monday. Since it's not totally babe test legal I'll link it

Don't Mess With Mystique

Let me just say from start to finish it took all of 4 days to pay, have a prelim emailed to me, then the final piece.

Some of you may know the artist, Greg Wornochak, based out of Montreal, Sore Thumb Graphics. I totally pimp his style and character, he's top notch in my book and we have already talked about another 2 pieces I want done.

He works on the cheap depending on the page, but the quality is worth way more, I only paid about $30 shipping included, if you are interested in getting something done, check him out here and please say Brockley sent you thumbsup2.gif

Greg Wornochak About Me Page

Mad Props to him.

I have another 4 pages on the way from Catskill that I'll post up soon.