• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,770 posts in this topic

Just picked up this uber-cool Joe Chiodo painting. I thought it was something that would look great hanging in any modern NYC apartment (like mine), whether the occupant or the person looking at it was a comic book fan or not:

1396371-JoeChiodoYellowCab.jpg

1396371-JoeChiodoYellowCab.jpg.efd6f89eb5cce4594fb14cebfb717522.jpg

Here's the first two cover appearances for Wendy Weatherbee, the newest, hottest addition to the Archie Comics Universe. The two covers are by by Fernando Ruiz and Jon D'Agostino.

My wife bought me these for our second anniversary. She bought me the Dennis Fujitake artwork also in my gallery for my birthday and, last year, she bought me the Carmine Infantino Flash drawing for my 33rd birthday. I've got the greatest wife in the world. I'm already looking to see what art she can buy me for Christmas.

Take a look!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=31168

Mike Browning

Again, great pickup Court!!

Two new Ex Machina pages this week, featuring the origin of Jack Pherson's mysterious abilities! Great to have these complementary pages to Mitchell's origin.

Origin Page #1

Origin #2 and first use of powers!

Thanks for checkin em out. Coming soon -- two amazing pieces bigger and better than anything else I've got currently! How could it be? Stay tuned!

J

Sniped me a dirt cheap Doom 2099 page, I like campy books regardless if the whole 2099 line was ill.

DrDoom.jpg

And from the same guy, because I asked nicely, I got a Spidey Super Stories page from 1977, inks by Mike Esposito. No Spidey but decent enough half splash of JJJ crapping his dungarees.

spidetsuper22-23.jpg

2d80tqd.jpg

For a fan of Chris Bachalo's work, it doesn't get much better than this for recent artwork. yay.gif

I haven't been this excited about an art day in a while.

And I can't believe I used the dancing bananna in my post ...

*sigh*