• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

For as long as I can remember I have been a huge Mike Grell fan and knew that someday I would purchase an original piece. I finally bit the bullet and bought my first piece. I cant wait to get it properly framed.

Gorgeous piece! :applause:

I was lucky enough to slip onto Francis Manapul's latest commission list. Well actually my girlfriend did, and early X-mas gift. I absolutely loved Iron and the Maiden, if you all have not checked that mini out you should pick it up off ebay, definately a fun read. Anyways, of course I am a Invincible nut so what else to get commissioned other than....

Invincible_and_Atom_Eve_by_manapul.jpg

Got a bunch of stuff today. This is a portion actually, I haven't scanned, edited (rotate, scale, etc) a few more but I was able to get these up, which are:

1. Jim Aparo Green Arrow page with a flashback to Longbow Hunters

2. Punisher Max Splash by Lan Medina

3. Two John Romita Jr. Thor pages (and the pencils to one of them)

4. A Spider-Man One More Day page by Quesada

5. Two Spider-Man pages by Chris Bachalo - with Wolvie and Dr. Strange too!

CAF Link

The link is valid for 15 days only! ( The link is to my recent 15 days only! saving me the trouble of linking to each one since they are in separate galleries..)

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

I am waiting to get back in town from a Christmas vacation to pay for this but am to excited to wait to post. I have been holding out a long time since i bought my last Walking Dead cover and have been waiting for the perfect one to come along. I was lucky to get this one. Someone beat me to it and then passed, so I guess its my X-mas gift to myself.

WalkingDead59.jpg

Hi All,

I manage to scan and stitch a couple of pages I had for awhile.

It's from the regular Green Arrow series written by Grell right after the Longbow Hunters. It took awhile because these things were large art (13 x 19) so it required stitching. Bonus points to those who find the stitch line!

Oh yeah, if anyone has a line of pages from Longbow Hunters, let me know.

Issue 15 page with a great shot of GA!

Issue 2 page, secret tunnel revealed!

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

Edited by malvin

I am waiting to get back in town from a Christmas vacation to pay for this but am to excited to wait to post. I have been holding out a long time since i bought my last Walking Dead cover and have been waiting for the perfect one to come along. I was lucky to get this one. Someone beat me to it and then passed, so I guess its my X-mas gift to myself.

WalkingDead59.jpg

Wow, that's amazing, congrats! Merry Christmas indeed! :headbang: