• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,757 posts in this topic

Dan, Love the Old Witch. Great catch.

I'm totally psyched for it! I had a pretty cool Nick Cardy Bat Lash piece set aside at Anthony's table, but had to put it back in favor of the Craig one. Johnny Craig is one of those comic artists I don't even think of as a real human, y'know? Having something he actually made is really exciting.

WOW that Sean Chen splash is gorgeous!

Here is one I'm excited to receive. A Tom Haubrick painting, many thanks to the gallery of mr not so nice for introducing me to this fantastic artist.

il_fullxfull.325110107.jpg

Edited by evanc

Whoops. Here is the artist's description:

original painting from 2008

9.75" x 32.75"

ink and wash on arches watercolor paper

Haubrick is having an "April Fools" sale on his etsy shop. He has posted quite a few originals if you all want to check him out. I have been wanting to get a piece from him for probably about a year now, but he didn't post many originals that caught my eye. I sent the fiance pictures of three of the ones he posted, asked her which she liked the best, and we both happened to agree on this one. The size of the piece is a big plus, I don't have anything quite like it in my collection so when I frame it, it will definitely stand out on the wall.

WOW that Sean Chen splash is gorgeous!

Here is one I'm excited to receive. A Tom Haubrick painting, many thanks to the gallery of mr not so nice for introducing me to this fantastic artist.

il_fullxfull.325110107.jpg

:golfclap:

Excellent choice. Tom may not be 100% accurate on the anatomy, but he is consistent. I love how he draws his figures!

Tom is a great artist and super nice guy.

Glad to see more of his stuff popping in the comic art galleries. (worship)

Some of my "HAUBS" pieces can be seen IN MY CAF

I was able to pick up the OA for the new Fantastic Four (Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, The Hulk as Mr Fixit) from the topps 1991 card set.

This little arc is so memorable to me, and this is my 1st piece from it, even if it's not from the comic directly, I love it. If anyone out there has any other pages they'd be willing to part with LMK for sure =)

You can see it here:

http://cafurl.com?i=18255

Thanks,

Pete

I was able to pick up the OA for the new Fantastic Four (Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man, The Hulk as Mr Fixit) from the topps 1991 card set.

This little arc is so memorable to me, and this is my 1st piece from it, even if it's not from the comic directly, I love it. If anyone out there has any other pages they'd be willing to part with LMK for sure =)

You can see it here:

Thanks,

Pete

Awesome! You really must love this arc, you didn't even mention it's by Art Adams. :)

You can see it here:

Thanks,

Pete

Awesome! You really must love this arc, you didn't even mention it's by Art Adams. :)

doh!

Yeah, I guess I left out that small detail......

I usually don't post over here, but I thought I would show my latest Original Art, and see if any "Boardies" have any other pages from this story "The Beast" published in Vampirella #59. hm

I am interested in picking up the other pages to this story by Infantino & Nino.

If you own a page please PM me. :wishluck:

vampi59pg52.jpg

vampi59pg56.jpg

Edited by Blind Owl