• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,757 posts in this topic

New One Minute Later -- Fantastic Four #60 - Heubert Khan Michael pencils with Joe Rubinstein inks -- just a great piece -- bigger version + a color version by Gerry Turnbull are at the links below. Commission Heubert via Kirk Dilbeck, his awesome agent, on CAF

One Minute Later - FF #60

FF #60 OML with Gerry Turnbull colours

I've been out of the game since I went back to school for 3D animation, I just scored a new job in the field and figured there wasn't a better way to celebrate!

AACXM20.jpg

My FIRST Art Adams! I've had this issue since I was 14yrs old and I just couldn't pass up the chance to snag some X-Men from one of my idols!

Ultimates101.jpg

I sold off my other Ultimates title pages but this came up like 2 days after I snagged the Adams piece, I figured I was on a roll. Just in time for that awesome Avengers trailer!

Yes!!! Finally some awesome pieces I had been waiting for several weeks for. One of those times that it didn't hurt to ask... :grin:

There are probably as close as to getting a "grail" of some OA pages from these issues as I will get, but they are definitely some cool moments in the book, especially the 3/4 splash.

LSoTW_3_03.jpg

LSoTW_4_8.jpg

LSoTW_4_03.jpg

Here is my own Jimbo Salgado as New Talent Showcase marches on -- Jimbo is working on Atlas Unified for the new Atlas Comics and did a chapter of DC's digital comic Batman: Arkham City. I think he did a great take on this one and I have a few more OMLs by Jimbo to show off in the next few weeks.

Side by Side with the Original Cover

123544.jpg.0a21890e3c0495636483c53ac396a89f.jpg