• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,757 posts in this topic

Added 9 (!) new pages to my Sonic the Hedgehog art collection today.

My most loved project is trying to complete my collection of issues 180-184 and bring the books back together. They are my favorite issues and the first issues I ever read of the comic.

I won't flood the thread with images of all nine, as they are basically just random interiors. But if anyone would like to check them out, there are some good pages.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryNew.asp?GCat=29641

This commission has been in the works for some time. Mike DeCarlo did his SIMPSONS portion first, then shipped to Douglas Paszkiewicz so he could work his ARSENIC LULLABY magic.

This is the first of 9 I have in work with this team :whee:

:applause: Love the Simpsons!

This day just keeps getting better!

Just got an email from comic artist Steve Erwin that the Batman sketch I requested at the 2012 Dallas ComicCon a few weeks ago is ready and will be on its way to me shortly. I really dig the work he did for DC and own an original page he penciled. I got on his sketch list midday on Sunday, but was not able to pick it up by the end of the Con so he offered to mail it to me FOR FREE! Steve is a top notch guy and I hope to see him at the next show.

Batman%2520-%2520Steve%2520Erwin%2520-.jpg