• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,764 posts in this topic

I bought the Morning Glories Deluxe Collection when it was released and recently Joe Eisma was signing and sketching that my LCS seemed like a good opportunity.

In a moment of weakness, Joe agreed to sketch a character on each chapter's opening page (they are blank except for flowers at the bottom).

I now how a signed and sketched copy that can't be beat. You can see the collection of head shots here. There's a picture of Joe with the book and individual head shots in the Additional Images.

For the link averse, here's the main image:

Eisma,%20Joe%20-%20MGA%20Cast%20from%20Morning%20Glories%20(small).jpg

I just paid this off. I had to sell a few to get the $$$ together, but thses pages are classic for me. This is my third page from this book, so I may be done for a while as I have located pages from two other classic issues that need new homes as well.

drstrange170p19.jpg

I picked it up from him at a convention here in the UK, he had 2 pre-done pieces for sale on his table, this piece, and an Orion piece. I instantly fell in love with this piece lol -- I'm not actually sure where it's from, i'd imagine he just bought a few pieces along with him - I doubt they're published hm

Is that Darkseid/Thanos piece a commission?

I got this in the mailbox. Literally in the mailbox, rolled up all to hell. Next time writing "do not bend" would help Ulises! But anyway, it flattened out really well and is in perfect condition now, it was rolled more than bent so it proved easy to address. so here it is, wonderful as expected but so totally unexpected as Ulises does so well.

. ulisesSTORM.jpg

Tales from Brave Ulises! Asgardian Storm by Ulises Farinas.

Edited by Bird

Productive Con! I was able to snag:

- A full figure Wolvie from Herb Trimpe (pics later)

- Squid Girl from Ben Templesmith (pics later)

And these two. Had an awesome time chilling with Charlie and the Image crew.

Next up is getting an Ivan Reis Aquaman and Jim Lee Batman/Supes on these Justice League blanks!

7571836436_e1f2850755_z.jpg

7560736392_eb897a9b8c_z.jpg