• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

I got this page last week. Nevermind the lighting of the photo. The page is actually pristine white.

thor606pg17_zpsbf1ff3ce.jpg

Billy Tan's Loki is one of my favorite modern versions of Loki (though with my forum name, thats sort of obvious). Im happy to have a page of him scheming with Doctor Doom before Siege.

Edited by SiegeLoki

I got this page last week. Nevermind the lighting of the photo. The page is actually pristine white.

thor606pg17_zpsbf1ff3ce.jpg

Billy Tan's Loki is one of my favorite modern versions of Loki (though with my forum name, thats sort of obvious). Im happy to have a page of him scheming with Doctor Doom before Siege.

Nice pick up.

Not new this week, but for the past few weeks I have been scanning and posting to CAF pages fro Jeremy Baum's POSTLAND. I'll be posting more for the next several weeks until i get the 150+ pages listed.

You can check them out, complete with word balloons, HERE (some pages NSFW)

If you like underground comics, Jeremy is worth checking out. :cloud9:

Im getting five pages from Al Barrionuevo after making a deal with his rep over the past couple months.

Loki Vol 2(Trials of Loki) #4 page 1 splash:

LOKI-PAGE-01.jpg

Loki Vol 2 #4 page 4 (Loki confronts the troll)

LOKI-PAGE-04.jpg

Loki Vol 2 #4 page 5 (Loki slays the troll)

LOKI-PAGE-05.jpg

Loki Vol 4 #4 page 6 (You pray to Loki)

LOKI-PAGE-06.jpg

Marvel Zombies Destroy #3 pg20 (encountering Loki on the train)

zombies.jpg

And I already put these in the commissions thread but I'll stick them here too. Two Loki commissions from Esad Ribic from Chicago Comic Con:

loki.JPG

And the NSFW one I will stick behind a link. This one actually earned me my first 'favorited' piece on CAF:

NSFW Loki painting by Esad Ribic

Just posted to my CAF the DPS from The Man Without Fear (1993) by Romita Jr. and Williamson, won at the last Heritage auction. Already one of my favorite pieces :cloud9:

9562181655_1f29aea564_z.jpg

Used for TPB Hardcover (along with posters, etc) even a nod in Romita Jr video interview.

9562398569_246dd04481_z.jpg

9562408971_6f74e38e68_z.jpg

Just came back from the framers!

blZLsyh.jpg

picked these up and dropped off a Skottie Young page and Mico Suayan page.

Also got this framed. My favorite Pixar movie signed by the Director Andrew Stanton

Mo5l9UX.jpg

Just picked up 2 pieces at fan expo in Toronto. Both pieces are by Dale Keown. The first is an original splash page from Pitt. It is a really nice piece of a very cool monster. The second is a commission. I asked for Daredevil and that whatever he wanted to do was fine with me. He ended up doing a slightly modified version of his end of days variant cover! I was very happy to have picked up these 2 pieces. :whee:

2013-08-24215742_zpseb740b4b.jpg

2013-08-24215839_zpsc3ae3fda.jpg2013-08-24215855_zpsb91a86ee.jpg2013-08-24215907_zps1d478e91.jpg

Edited by orfew

Not exactly new, but I just got a scanner.

First time posting some art! :D

I've seen OA from this issue commonly referred to as Giant-Size Super Villain Team-Up #1, when it was really (or originally) from Sub-Mariner #20.

Big John's Subby and Dr. Doom. I love this page.

subby25oa_b1_stitch2_zps21c195ab.jpg