• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Finally completed the cover to Image United Interlude! It took just over 2 years from the time I bought it from Ryan Ottley to completion (4+ years if you consider when he actually started the cover).

This thing travelled over 38000 km (23600 mi) in the process - needless to say, postage added up.

The scans of each step along the way are here: http://cafurl.com?i=20950

iuinterludegif.gif

Nick Pitarra, a native Houston now in Austin, was signing at the Bedrock City Comic Company store on FM1960 on Saturday. I got there late because of other commitments, but he was willing to draw this for me.

O1varSON_1602140126261.jpg

Yes, I have a drawing of the stars of the new "buddies" book - Einstein and Feynman! Yes, the duo that will replace Lewis and Martin, Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy is now resident at my house!

Nick Pitarra, a native Houston now in Austin, was signing at the Bedrock City Comic Company store on FM1960 on Saturday. I got there late because of other commitments, but he was willing to draw this for me.

O1varSON_1602140126261.jpg

Yes, I have a drawing of the stars of the new "buddies" book - Einstein and Feynman! Yes, the duo that will replace Lewis and Martin, Abbott and Costello, Laurel and Hardy is now resident at my house!

cool piece

I've been wanting a really nice Bruce Timm Harley pin-up for sometime now. I'd say at least two or three years now. Every time his art rep has posted new Timm pin ups, the Harley ones are usually the first to go and I'm out of luck because I don't check the website everyday.

Just got my Artists' Choice annual sale request in the mail and I'm over the moon for it. Eaglesham splash page from Hickman's FF run, when Earth-616 Reed is introduced to the Council of Reed Richards. Loved the page in print and love the raw pencils.

I really like Eaglesham's work and I'm surprised he doesn't get more attention. Terrific pickup.

Just got my Artists' Choice annual sale request in the mail and I'm over the moon for it. Eaglesham splash page from Hickman's FF run, when Earth-616 Reed is introduced to the Council of Reed Richards. Loved the page in print and love the raw pencils.

I really like Eaglesham's work and I'm surprised he doesn't get more attention. Terrific pickup.

Thanks! I have a deep and probably unhealthy love for Hickman's run on FF, but for me far and away the strongest bit of it was the early work with Eaglesham. He brought a lot to the table and the book lost a bit of something when he left.

I was watching this for awhile and after a few markdowns, I threw an offer out thinking the seller would counter. Woke up this morning and he accepted. On its way from Europe.

Nova 2 Page 15. First flight of the new Nova by Ed McGuinness.

Nova02-15.jpg