• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Won an auction off of Colleen Doran about two months ago. I asked her to hold it in case she posted more pages I would want. Well she never did so I asked her to ship my page. Got the package today and it had two pages in it! She accidentally printed out the auction I won twice and sent me two pages. And the second page I like better than the first. So after figuring this all out threw several emails I paid for the second page she sent and here they are:

Oh Yeah, Go bid on HER AUCTIONS . She is selling her art due to her mother being ill :( and she is on par with Guy Davis in the niceness dept.

43135-lucifer62pg15-orig.jpg.225262794ffd9e6eb2d526718c10c271.jpg

43136-lucifer62pg16-orig.jpg.fe426605576ccc145627d5adea409c70.jpg

I found this one buried away. Years ago while I was stationed at DLI in Monterey California I walked into a comic shop and they had a table set up. Bruce Timm alone with 2 or 3 others were doing free sketches. Not being an OA collector I asked what any underage army punk would ask for. Batman kicking my .

MVC-031S-1.jpg

I found this one buried away. Years ago while I was stationed at DLI in Monterey California I walked into a comic shop and they had a table set up. Bruce Timm alone with 2 or 3 others were doing free sketches. Not being an OA collector I asked what any underage army punk would ask for. Batman kicking my .

MVC-031S-1.jpg

That is one of the greatest free sketches I've ever seen :o

Thanks!

I long figured it worthless amoung collectors due to the personalization of the piece but it hung in my army dorm for the year I was in California and it means alot to me. I guess its time I hung it back up. How many others can say Batman kicked their spoon?

Won an auction off of Colleen Doran about two months ago. I asked her to hold it in case she posted more pages I would want. Well she never did so I asked her to ship my page. Got the package today and it had two pages in it! She accidentally printed out the auction I won twice and sent me two pages. And the second page I like better than the first. So after figuring this all out threw several emails I paid for the second page she sent and here they are:

Oh Yeah, Go bid on HER AUCTIONS . She is selling her art due to her mother being ill :( and she is on par with Guy Davis in the niceness dept.

I love Colleen. Great person to have in the biz. I wish I could have scored some of her Orbiter splash pages. The wife is a big NASA fan, went to spacecamp as a kid, so she would have loved some of the shuttle wide shots.