• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Was very happy to get this piece into my collection, as my Avatar would indicate I am a huge fan of John Constantine. This is the title splash to a great story arc by Azzarelo and Frusin, who did some great interior art for the series. Someone already owns the cover, so the title splash will have to do for now.

FrusinHB170Pg04.jpg

Was very happy to get this piece into my collection, as my Avatar would indicate I am a huge fan of John Constantine. This is the title splash to a great story arc by Azzarelo and Frusin, who did some great interior art for the series. Someone already owns the cover, so the title splash will have to do for now.

FrusinHB170Pg04.jpg

Congrats Jason, excellent page! Well done :golfclap:

Some of Azzarello's best work was on HELLBLAZER. I'm looking for a page from the arc he did with Richard Corben, myself (hint, hint).

Hey Felix, thanks. As for the Corben Hellblazer art, if memory serves I think his lone arc is the last arc before Azzarello, it could be Ennis stories actually as I thought Azza's arc were all Bradstreet / Frusin - but its been a while I will have to check.

I do not own a Corben Hellblazer piece, though I wish that I did ;) - In fact I have never even seen a Corben page from that arc. Its kind of the lost arc and until you mentioned it I forgot he drew for the series. As you are also probably only too aware, Richard Corben has a very loyal following and his art can be tough to come by. Should you locate a page, I'd love to see it, even if its hanging in your CAF with a NFS beside it :grin:

Congrats on the BWS Weapon X page it is quite something (thumbs u

Not sure it counts for this thread but I was super excited to score the Process Recess 2 Limited at SPX this weekend, along with the Myopic print. Had no idea there were any limiteds left. Considering one sold yesterday for $250 on ebay, getting it and the print for the original asking price of the book, $150, made my day. =)

got this piece in the mail yesterday

A 1979 Sal Buscema Hulk splash. Always liked this issue for the awesome Machine Man/Hulk battle that just goes on through the entire issue. Especially where MM uses his own ripped-off arm as a club to hit the Hulk lol

hulk236.jpg