• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Just picked up this Giordano Wonder Woman page. Issue 202. I started buying the comics from the "new" Wonder Woman (Mod) run and saw this page. Sort of called out to me. Nice example of Giordano's work. I like to get art that correlates to my comic buying habits.

ww202.2.jpg

Just picked up this Giordano Wonder Woman page. Issue 202. I started buying the comics from the "new" Wonder Woman (Mod) run and saw this page. Sort of called out to me. Nice example of Giordano's work. I like to get art that correlates to my comic buying habits.

ww202.2.jpg

Really great page! Super cool

ww202.2.jpg

great page, I love Giordano's work.

Thanks, Guys. I was neglecting my OA collection lately and had the urge to buy again There is a Superboy page I am watching right now that I am very interested in as well. I also bought a unpublished Dracula Lives cover off of NIk I will post if you haven't seen it yet.

After I started collecting OA last month, as opposed to the previous 5 years where I only bought two pieces in total :blush:, I'm trying to buy a page a month this time...

This is the page I bought last month, (arrived a few days ago)

th_PICT1087.jpg

Even when I was a kid, I always was more interested in story rather than art, and there were only a handful of artists I would recognise by their style alone...Sal Buscema was always one of those. Don't like everything he did, but when I saw this action page with the typical "Sal Buscema Hulk face" I just had to go for it