• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wanted: Amazing Fantasy 15

12 posts in this topic

Hey Mr. Blazing One:

Feel like telling us the amount of each of the 7 offers on that book? Up to you, thought it would be fun to see (with respect to the other "Best Offer" thread). Maybe just the ones under $3K?

Hey Mr. Blazing One:

Feel like telling us the amount of each of the 7 offers on that book? Up to you, thought it would be fun to see (with respect to the other "Best Offer" thread). Maybe just the ones under $3K?

I am sure the only reasonable bid was from silvercomics. That book is a $3500 to $4000 and I bet Bob is looking for the high side of that ( which he should since the front cover is nice.)

I would just like to say thanks to all the people that messaged me, offered advice and support on this. Im currently negotiating with a number of people and if i can get the right deal i will let you all know how it goes. This is the highest i will have ever paid for a book so the knowledge and wisdom of you all has been a great help! hail.gif

P.S. It's not to late to let me know if anyone else here is considering selling their copy. Thanks again.