• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it too early to talk about San Diego Comicon 2006?

246 posts in this topic

after losing my spot at the Westgate while trying to find a free flight, i had to book at the Radisson Harbor View way up on Front Street. still only a mile walk from the convention center in San Diego in july, and we do so love to walk.............

and don't even get me started on Continental or Delta frequent flyer programs. you can't get a standard 25,000 mile free trip on Delta at all, and continental isn't much better. (and don't even think about a standard 1st class roundtrip for 50,000 miles...................)

i can still hardly believe that i managed to get 2 nonstop 1st class tix to Cancun for the standard 120,000 airmiles in 2 weeks.......... cloud9.gif (the bride needs a vacation............she works, ya know..........)

So you'll be at SD, Harry? Excellent! Will look forward to meeting you. Do you think you can slip us in for an early bird dinner special? poke2.gif

Ouch!!!!!

sure, i know a little place right by the Del that features a nice Knuckle Sandwich............. devil.gif

So you'll be at SD, Harry? Excellent! Will look forward to meeting you. Do you think you can slip us in for an early bird dinner special? poke2.gif

Ouch!!!!!

sure, i know a little place right by the Del that features a nice Knuckle Sandwich............. devil.gif

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Is the Hyatt the same as the manchester grand?

Is the Hyatt the same as the manchester grand?
Yup, the Manchester Grand Hyatt

That's where I'm staying. Awesome hotel in a spectacular location right on the water and two blocks from the con. cloud9.gif

Rumor has it that CW will be staying there as well. See you guys in the bar hi.gif

13 weeks...

pizza.jpg

I prefer the pizza by the slice upstairs rather than these little whole ones downstairs.

I prefer going across the street and down the block to Ralph's...

or to 's Last Resort thumbsup2.gif

There's a place over on India Street called Filippi's Pizza Grotto that some say has the best pizza in SD. I meant to make it over there during last year's con, but it didn't work out. Maybe this year.