• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So what are you reading?

83 posts in this topic

rice_merrick_fleuvenoir11979.jpg

And it sucks Vampire balls sign-rantpost.gif

Seems like the last few she wrote have suck big green donkey 893censored-thumb.gif. I think she has hit her prime and fouled out!! grin.gif

Only recent one I liked was Blood and Gold. She hasn't really put out anything really great since Memnoch. frown.gif

news_1332_1.jpg

Great book, 'Hook! I read that a few years back... easily one of the best "True Crime" novels out there!

Here's what I've got going right now...

0451203267.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Have you or Hook read anything by John Douglass? If you are into true crime I am sure you would like his books. I particularly enjoyed "The Cases that Haunt Us". His chapter on the Ramsey murder is really eye-opening.

I haven't, but I may have to start... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I haven't read anything of his either, but I'll look into it.

thumbsup2.gif

He started the FBI's ViCAP unit. Here a link to the Amazon ad. I have read four or five others by him as well, all were pretty decent. This was the best though.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0671017063/002-7913336-9516846?v=glance&n=283155