• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Idiot ebay scammer of the day

30 posts in this topic

This guy had his fake Cap 110 auction running at the same time as mine. He didn't even bother to save my pic and host it himself but just linked to my web hosting, so I changed the pic on him. devil.gif

scam auction

Of course ebay is once again proven useless, I emailed them yesterday that he had stolen my pic and description and they haven't pulled his auction. Christo_pull_hair.gif

This guy had his fake Cap 110 auction running at the same time as mine. He didn't even bother to save my pic and host it himself but just linked to my web hosting, so I changed the pic on him. devil.gif

scam auction

Of course ebay is once again proven useless, I emailed them yesterday that he had stolen my pic and description and they haven't pulled his auction. Christo_pull_hair.gif

more..more devil.gif

This guy had his fake Cap 110 auction running at the same time as mine. He didn't even bother to save my pic and host it himself but just linked to my web hosting, so I changed the pic on him.

scam auction

Hilarious. I like how he's a new member in the United Kingdom yet the book is in Minnesota and he's shipping by US post.

Jack

I see this guy is also using a stolen pic for his Spider-Man #300 chromium cgc 9.8 and has (hopefully soon to be had) a $195 bid on it. I've emailed the potential buyer and alerted them.

All 3 of his comic auctions are ripped from other people, the Strange Tales ended a couple of days ago from the real seller. I'm sure the other two auctions are probably fake as well. I really hope no one gets taken by this loser, I'm really p!$$ed off at ebay for not pulling his auctions but pretty much par for the course I guess.