• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

Thought I would revive this post and see if anybody has some new "1 and only, top census" books to share.

I'll start with this sweet Hulk I picked up from a Board member.

Hulk133CGC9.jpg

Nice book Steve

I don't think I've ever shared this little gem before. I am a big fan of the Beast and this book was a grail of mine because it was an early appearance of the Beast with fur and Spidey was my second favorite character! yay.gif

MarvelTeam-Up38CGC9.jpg

I believe that it is still the oldest mint X-Men book in the CGC census.

We're going to have to create a new category for you, as ultra-HG collector doesn't seem to suffice. "Uber-ultra-HG collector"?

OK, Mutant Keys, this one is for you. I don't think that I have ever posted it before. I believe that it is still the oldest mint X-Men book in the CGC census.

X-Men113CGC9.jpg

hail.gif I just stopped breathing for a couple seconds!!!

Nice books, Steve! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's one you'll recognize Tim. angel.gif

You could've had the 59 & 60 too! poke2.gif

I remember flamed.gif

But, maybe someday the new owner will sell 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

"Uber-ultra-HG collector" I like that. I wonder if I can get CGC to put in my avatar block...

Nice books fellas and good idea for a thread. I could have sworn that we had a thread like this before, but my search returned nothing.

Here's a top census bronze. I believe Overstreet awarded this issue the "classic cover" designation.

IronMan-128-label.jpg

IronMan-128.jpg

Here's my "one and only" top census book list.

All Modern Books.

BATMAN 543 CGC 9.4

BATMAN 561 CGC 9.8

BATMAN 565 CGC 9.8

BATMAN 566 CGC 9.8

BATMAN 606 CGC 9.8

BATMAN 607 CGC 9.8

BATMAN 636 CGC 9.8

Nice books fellas and good idea for a thread. I could have sworn that we had a thread like this before, but my search returned nothing.

Here's a top census bronze. I believe Overstreet awarded this issue the "classic cover" designation.

IronMan-128-label.jpg

IronMan-128.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif