• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do any of you own "1 and only" top census books??

426 posts in this topic

How about Wonder Woman 205 (vol I) CGC 9.9 - it's the only one in that grade. I also own a Wonder Woman 199 (vol I) CGC 9.8, but there are 3 others in that grade according to the census. headbang.gif

I am the proud owner of the CGC 9.9 Swampy 20 that was on Comic-Link recently. Not bad, first Alan Moore. I have owned a few other one of a kinds that I let go over the last few years too.

Batman 263 and Joker 1, OK I'm jealous.

2 out of 3 ain't bad. Actually it would have been 3 out of 3 except the big time E-bay seller who sold me the 3rd 9.8 somehow managed to send me a 9.6 copy and then claim that it was a typo in his E-bay ad...

1161798-P1010163.JPG

Too bad neither is "one and only". tongue.gif

Sweet books!! Here is a top census Neal Adams issue and the "1 and only" signature series. I know this may fall under Silver but I wanted to post something else in this thread that I started crazy.gif

wf175.jpg

I feel bad posting since I don't know how to put scans up and you guys have been sharing great pictures of your babies but my one and only top census books include:

Amazing Adventures 11 9.8 My grail (Thanks, Bruce)

Amazing Adventures 14 9.8 (Thanks, Barton)

Amazing Adventures 15 9.8 (Thanks, Stephen)

Amazing Adventures 17 9.8 Yeah, I love those Beasts

X-Men 113 9.9

X-Men 135 9.9

X-Men 143 9.9

X-Men 186 9.9

X-Men 197 10.0

Wolverine minseries 4 9.9