• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

hello all...

arg...no postman again today...ugh!...must...resist...urge....to ...scream......I know CentaurMan sent my tec the same day Bill's, but I must not have tipped my postman well enough last Xmas!...

hopefully monday!

rick

I'm completely mystified by this. They were sent the same day from the same post office.

I'm telling you Rick, you're gonna swoon. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif it gets there SOON!

I'm still swooning.

cloud9.gif

893applaud-thumb.gifI'd read it, if I could rent it for a day. stooges.gif

I'll bring the cookies if I can color in the B&W stories.
frown.gifI wanted to color.

I'll bring scissors. Everyone can color ONE page. Then afterwards it's snack time.

And to wash it down I will serve Jim Jones kool-aid to anyone who colors or cuts the book!

Sound like fun?

detective1f.jpg

hello all...

the postman was good to me today...thanks Win! my son and I are doing the "happy" dance !

rick

Edited by NewForceComics

detective1f.jpg

hello all...

the postman was good to me today...thanks Win! my son and I are doing the "happy" dance !

rick

Congratulations!

It arrived safely and looks like it was worth the wait! thumbsup2.gif

detective1f.jpg

hello all...

rick

Hooray!! And it was certainly worth the wait!! Wow it looks great Rick. Congrats! Nice club to belong to isn't it?