• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

ponscon1r.jpg

hello all...

another shot from "bill's bed"....first time I was able to get my best/most beloved books into one shot....with some assistance from filter81 (Supes 1, second Flash 1) and thanks to bill for the photography...

rick

rick, i TOLD you those color xeroxes would look just like real comics inside those fortresses. awesome!!

good one...did you check your non slabbed keys when you got home?...might be a zerox or 2 in there ,too wink.gif

good stuff!

ricxeroxk

ponscon1r.jpg

hello all...

another shot from "bill's bed"....first time I was able to get my best/most beloved books into one shot....with some assistance from filter81 (Supes 1, second Flash 1) and thanks to bill for the photography...

rick

rick, i TOLD you those color xeroxes would look just like real comics inside those fortresses. awesome!!

good one...did you check your non slabbed keys when you got home?...might be a zerox or 2 in there ,too wink.gif

good stuff!

ricxeroxk

** SNAP ** 27_laughing.gif

Thanks guys,

I am glad you like it.

and Detective27kid, Yowza is a word I reserve for collections like yours.

Fantastic set of books C-dub!!!

Beautiful Spirits and a nice mix of other titles, toss in a Fantastic #3 and a Detective 31 and MAN that is just fabulous!

Here is my recently updated "Baker's Dozen"

bakersdozen.jpg

ponscon1r.jpg

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Those group shots are simply amazing "Ciorac" and "Detective27kid".

If your DC superheroes are ever looking for some female action, please send those books over to my place so I can hook them up with some GGA babes. tongue.gif

I promise to give them the playboy mansion royal treatment. blush.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

OK I'll contribute a few of my favorites.I took this pic a while(with old crappy camera)ago.I still have all of them in my coffer,with the exception of 3 Adventures.Most notably the 40 which now rests in the Ciorac collection.

comicspooltable.jpg

OK I'll contribute a few of my favorites.I took this pic a while(with old crappy camera)ago.I still have all of them in my coffer,with the exception of 3 Adventures.Most notably the 40 which now rests in the Ciorac collection.

comicspooltable.jpg

NICE! I just *hit my pants! 893whatthe.gif

comicspooltable.jpg

Is that a Hangman #3 I see tucked in the middle of that picture, with that wonderful Harry Lucey women in tubes cover?

comicspooltable.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

comicspooltable.jpg

(no commentary from this poster, who is simply speechless)

STEVE

comicspooltable.jpg

been waiting for this ...YOWZA x 3!

rick

comicspooltable.jpg

I told you guys XL was gonna come on strong!! Woohoo!

There are books in there I didn't even know he had! hail.gif893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

comicspooltable.jpg

Can I break? cool.gif

Seriously, that's hail.gif

comicspooltable.jpg

Beautimus, simply and perfectly............I am at a loss for words, nice pool table!