• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

aman59r.jpg

one of the best 5 issue mini runs there is (in my opinion)

gator

(worship)

amnrunr.jpg

figured I would add the rest of them....

great books...as sacentaur and ryanh pointed out, the #10 and #11 are as great as the first 5 Everett books!

rick

aman59r.jpg

gator

(worship)

amnrunr.jpg

great books...as sacentaur and ryanh pointed out, the #10 and #11 are as great as the first 5 Everett books!

rick

way to go buddy, beautiful books!!! being able to fondle those will help you get your mojo back after that first saturday in october.

way to go buddy, beautiful books!!! being able to fondle those will help you get your mojo back after that first saturday in october.

ouch, don't remind me...we just lost bubba caldwell for 2-3 weeks...if we have a shot, got to have him and percy strong against that lsu D

rick

gator

(worship)

amnrunr.jpg

rick

wow, I haven't even seen these before. Congrats, so what run is next? KDF?

gator

(worship)

amnrunr.jpg

rick

wow, I haven't even seen these before. Congrats, so what run is next? KDF?

as soon as 2 books arrive courtesy of Mr Bedrock, yes, I will be able to post a near complete run of KDF :)

gator

Hey Honky. That's one way to make a splash with all those Smash books! (worship) You know my appreciation of that run has done nothing but increase over the last week that I've been browsing through all the stories inside. Just amazing art throughout. Great great group shot. I wonder what else that new camera will catch next :popcorn:

jeez...can't you let us get through with SC first? October will be here soon enough.

I really like the robot wrestling the alligators cover!

hey

dem are Florida Gators, and they are ripping that LSU robot a new a hole!

gator

I will be in the stadium with parker...proudly wearing my Gator colors...I will say, LSU is the best team in the country right now...we have the best offense, but our D is young, and unless they mature or play out of their minds, in Baton Rouge, I will be man enough to chalk up a potential loss...but, I suspecdt a rematch in GA might be fitting in Dec!!!!

gator