• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,368 posts in this topic

darings.jpg

BEE-YOOTIFUL DARING run, Billy. Just incredible. Probably my fav GA run of all time.

Please don't let Rick see it ... :wishluck: not until I have a chance to complete my run!!

(MYSTIC run is really great too!! :golfclap: )

Billy, there's smoke coming out of my computer, you've so overloaded its hard drive (as well as my own). Wow!! The Red Seals are especially cool.

That's what I like about the GA. The variety is beyond belief (worship)

darings.jpg

BEE-YOOTIFUL DARING run, Billy. Just incredible. Probably my fav GA run of all time.

Please don't let Rick see it ... :wishluck: not until I have a chance to complete my run!!

(MYSTIC run is really great too!! :golfclap: )

you are safe Ryan, I have already seen the Darings...I choose Mystics, and have no desire to go after Darings at this point (will just live vicariously through Billy's)!

lol

Never heard of Cookeville before.. Sounds funny

Bob Overstreet had a ton of them in his personal collection. I bought a number of them from him. Lovely books.

indeed...I have 3 or 4 (tecs mainly)

I have a few (Actions). I got mine from James Payette. I think he got them from Bob Overstreet as well.

WHEW ... if Parker's DARING group shot doesn't sway you, then I guess I'm safe.

MYSTIC is an awesome series ... great choice!! (thumbs u Love that #6!!

oh, don't get me wrong, I eventually plan to get the Darings, just not this year, too many other priorities...so, you complete yours and next year :wishluck: