• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

A few new additions so I thought I would post a new group shot! :)

NAGS001.jpg

Those books are just awsome Ronaldo! (worship) Certainly, when I win the megabucks, I shall seek out a New Adventure/Adventure run. Most impressive!

Had them all out for a change so took the opportunity to do a group shot:

P1010144.jpg

Good Lord man....have you no sense of mercy? You're killing me with envy... :o

And with this post, I am now apparently a Total Newbie......

Edited by ciorac

P1010144.jpg

1koko should get BangZoom to send him a list of the comics he has, and then try to recreate the entire list in approximately the same grade. Since obviously nothing else is much of a collecting challenge.

Awesome, awesome books! (thumbs u

Edited by mikephoen

P1010144.jpg

1koko should get BangZoom to send him a list of the comics he has, and then try to recreate the entire list in approximately the same grade. Since obviously nothing else is much of a collecting challenge.

Thanks guys.

Too many guys here with collections that have a breadth considerably wider and in higher quality than I'll ever achieve. That is why this forum has been the impetus for me to move into GA :golfclap:

P1010144.jpg

Thanks guys.

Too many guys here with collections that have a breadth considerably wider and in higher quality than I'll ever achieve. That is why this forum has been the impetus for me to move into GA :golfclap:

and a great move at that...

P1010144.jpg

Thanks guys.

I'm thinking that "commandeer wholesale" might be a better wording. hm