• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

and while i was at it, did the same thing to the men's adventures. pardon the camera strap--they were already put away by the time i noticed, and i was flat too lazy to do it again.

mensadvrun.jpg

That might be the most interesting Atlas run, BP! Just fantastic to see a complete set. :applause:

That might be the most interesting Atlas run, BP! Just fantastic to see a complete set. :applause:

that was the run parker most wanted to finish... men's adventures to billy = :cloud9:

I'm still only up to page 40 in reading this thread. Many of the groups pictured take my breath away. After seeing the awesome Mystics on the Timely thread, I was inspired to try out this group shot. My favorite Timely title. :banana:

mysticsa.jpg

I'm still only up to page 40 in reading this thread. Many of the groups pictured take my breath away. After seeing the awesome Mystics on the Timely thread, I was inspired to try out this group shot. My favorite Timely title. :banana:

mysticsa.jpg

Those look great as a group!!! :applause:

mysticsa.jpg

(worship)

mysticsa.jpg

56432-woohoo.gif

Wow. :applause:

Are you planning to complete the title?

mysticsa.jpg

very, very nice.

mysticsa.jpg

Bravo :golfclap:

Thanks everyone! :acclaim: I originally planned to complete the title but got bogged down trying to find a #4. I thought I had #9 an #10 but they are either in another box or traded away long ago. Interestingly (to me), the Mystic #1 is the first comic I payed triple digits for ($100) back in 1973. I saved my paper route money for 3 months! :insane:

Thanks everyone! :acclaim: I originally planned to complete the title but got bogged down trying to find a #4. I thought I had #9 an #10 but they are either in another box or traded away long ago. Interestingly (to me), the Mystic #1 is the first comic I payed triple digits for ($100) back in 1973. I saved my paper route money for 3 months! :insane:

Double your money and sell it to me for $200 :grin:

I think it is great that you have kept it in your collection for such a long time.

mysticsa.jpg

Very Nice, Ghoulaid! (thumbs u

Awesome Mystic set!! :applause: Not only tough-to-find Timelys, the diversity of compostiion and old-school covers of these Mystic books are priceless! :cloud9:

GE

Along with Daring Mystery 2, Mystic 2 is right up there with my favorites GA covers.

Here is a commission that I had Joe Simon do. Just plain fun! (The shot here does not do it justice. Large twice up with garish colors) jb

56674-mystic7re.jpg.da19524ddd724267729056dc22f2e403.jpg