• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I decided to transform the Four Color Room into an actual room full of Four Colors. The good news is that I ran out of space before I ran out of Four Colors :grin:

That is so cool. Now I want one.

I started collecting GA in Oct :headbang:

009.jpg

very nice mix of books there. beautiful stuff.

A man of taste and refinement! (worship)

I decided to transform the Four Color Room into an actual room full of Four Colors.

What an absolutely killer display and room for appreciating funnybooks! :cloud9:

009.jpg

Very nice collection considering it's only been 4 months. It's hard for me to stay focused on my Action run with all of the nice NA/Adventure comics I have been seeing. Congratulations on a nice set of books! :applause:

009.jpg

Very nice collection considering it's only been 4 months. It's hard for me to stay focused on my Action run with all of the nice NA/Adventure comics I have been seeing. Congratulations on a nice set of books! :applause:

Thanks,I have no more money and my wife wants to leave me :banana:

009.jpg

Thanks,I have no more money and my wife wants to leave me :banana:

lol Welcome to the Golden Age! :devil: