• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Some miscellaneous coolness...

Fiction House/GGA covers and other fun stuff. :banana:

76866.jpg

Great group. It would be tough to pick a "favorite" from all of these cool books.

Thanks for sharing!!

(thumbs u

Here's my group of 2 I hopew to add some more soon.

actioncomics83and99groupshot.jpg

mike, remember when (thumbs u
I do Rick! I had to ask Alton if these were enough books for a group shot. :blush: I feel very fortunate to own the collection I have now. :cloud9:

Here's my group of 2 I hopew to add some more soon.

actioncomics83and99groupshot.jpg

mike, remember when (thumbs u
I do Rick! I had to ask Alton if these were enough books for a group shot. :blush: I feel very fortunate to own the collection I have now. :cloud9:

Very nice re-post. Shows what you can accomplish with time and patience.

well, this is one of 2 centaur "groups" I will be keeping...thanks to the Great Escape for filling in the missing "piece" for me

starsandstripes-1.jpg

very, very nice. and you're keeping the 'tec eyes, right? if not, you better offer them to me first since i put you into 1 and onto the other.

well, this is one of 2 centaur "groups" I will be keeping...thanks to the Great Escape for filling in the missing "piece" for me

starsandstripes-1.jpg

very, very nice. and you're keeping the 'tec eyes, right? if not, you better offer them to me first since i put you into 1 and onto the other.

the wise one is correct, the other "run" I am keeping is Detective Eye 1 and 2.... books are just too cool to part with...but, if I do, I am sure they can enjoy the cajun sun

Just recieved my ComicLink wins, so I thought I'd throw together a new and improved slabbed Pep group shot :cloud9:

It's not easy to improve on your Pep group shot, but you certainly managed to do it. :applause:

Anyone know if there was any relationship between Pep Comics and Pep cereal? I know that Pep cereal sponsored the Superman Radio Show and also issued comic buttons in the cereal but I just wondered if there was ever a promotional tie-in with this comic series.

Just recieved my ComicLink wins, so I thought I'd throw together a new and improved slabbed Pep group shot :cloud9:

It's not easy to improve on your Pep group shot, but you certainly managed to do it. :applause:

Anyone know if there was any relationship between Pep Comics and Pep cereal? I know that Pep cereal sponsored the Superman Radio Show and also issued comic buttons in the cereal but I just wondered if there was ever a promotional tie-in with this comic series.

No relationship to the best of my knowledge :)

steve...great stuff, very peppy...

fish...great stuff, too, but need to work on your lighting :wishluck:

Maybe he's spent too much money on those incredible books to afford to pay the light bill?

steve...great stuff, very peppy...

fish...great stuff, too, but need to work on your lighting :wishluck:

Maybe he's spent too much money on those incredible books to afford to pay the light bill?

hm