• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Came home today after a football watch party to find out that I'm not the only one who likes comics around the house :whistle: I caught her in the middle of reading Lassie :cool:

I took the book away from her right away. After all she isn't that fierce as per the second shot of her seriously napping lol

87272.jpg.411080cbe0125edd37bce085a5affd15.jpg

87273.jpg.3104e2cc21ceac1bbccee129ecbee08d.jpg

Hahaha.....your dog is a comic lover (thumbs u

I was doing some organizing and thought a group shot might look good, to chronicle my progress. Heres where I'm at so far.....

IMG_5111.jpg

Came home today after a football watch party to find out that I'm not the only one who likes comics around the house :whistle: I caught her in the middle of reading Lassie :cool:

I took the book away from her right away. After all she isn't that fierce as per the second shot of her seriously napping lol

Love all the dog comics lol . Great photo.

:roflmao:

I was doing some organizing and thought a group shot might look good, to chronicle my progress. Heres where I'm at so far.....

IMG_5111.jpg

Very nice. :applause: My nephew tells me I'm always welcome to bring more Plastic Man archives when I visit him.

IMG_5111.jpg

Very nice. :applause: My nephew tells me I'm always welcome to bring more Plastic Man archives when I visit him.

I'll bet. Plas is a fun read with a superior artist and who had a fantastic imagination. I'm thinkin of gettin my dad ( who is 72 ) some of those cuz he used to read Plas when he was a kid.

Nice set :cool:

Very nice! :applause:

Very nice Mike. Won't take you long to complete it at the rate you've been picking them up.

Thanks people. I'm really having a great time putting this set together. I really don't know if there are any Police books that are hard to find. I've seen a few early issues in 9.0 and better that I'm NOT interested in (unless the price comes down)....but so far, something always comes up for me to go after, in my mid grade parameters of 5.0 - 8.0 with just a couple of exceptions.

IMG_5111.jpg

I'll bet. Plas is a fun read with a superior artist and who had a fantastic imagination. I'm thinkin of gettin my dad ( who is 72 ) some of those cuz he used to read Plas when he was a kid.

My Dad, now 76, read Plas as a kid as well and I've left a few archives for him to read.

IMG_5111.jpg

You're going to need a bigger bag. :baiting:

IMG_5111.jpg

You're going to need a bigger bag. :baiting:

My shoulders are sore from carrying the reprint books I got! :blush:

Since I was taken pics, I figured I may as well get a shot of this run as well. I don't think Turok is really a GA book......but its a must run for anyone who likes dinosaurs.

IMG_5113.jpg

Since I was taken pics, I figured I may as well get a shot of this run as well. I don't think Turok is really a GA book......but its a must run for anyone who likes dinosaurs.

I have another nephew that likes dinosaurs.... hm