• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

here is one evolution (I believe at least 4 of the books pictured now reside in other board members' collections)

tec2737r.jpg

Almost as pretty as Jessica Biel (worship)

I would gladly trade them all (if I could convince my wife, that is) for Jessica Biel :cloud9:

I would take the comics !

I'll take both :banana:

Just got the Wonder #2 from Bill Hughes; full disclosure (moderate restoration but natural off-white pages) and great service! (thumbs u

Nicely compliments the gorgeous Wonder #1 which is slightly restored, also with natural off-white pages (got it from Jamie Graham long ago).

I'm just so happy to finally have the pair - I love 'em :banana::banana:

here is my wonder 1 and 2...admittedly, my 1 is extensively restored, and my 2 used to be near mint 9.8 (at one time)

wonder1.jpg

gator

lol:signfunny:

(Ready for the game tonight?.... I'm not. :eek:)

Jeff

after last night's shalacking to the men's basketball team from FSU, I am REALLY ready for Tebow and the Gators to rock and roll!

here is my wonder 1 and 2...admittedly, my 1 is extensively restored, and my 2 used to be near mint 9.8 (at one time)

wonder1.jpg

gator

Rick, if you ever consider selling the Wonder Comics #1, please let me know, as that is a copy I MAY be able to afford!

wonder1.jpg

gator

lol I like that Wonder #1 a lot.

Let me know if a Weird Comics #1 shows up from the same collection! :gossip:

wonder1.jpg

gator

Rick, if you ever consider selling the Wonder Comics #1, please let me know, as that is a copy I MAY be able to afford!

:signfunny:

Would CGC grade the Wonder #1 as Complete Amateur restoration?

and, I just realized, it is incomplete, too!

Maybe you should try to get your money back. Who did the resto work, anyway? hm

my 5 year old son...he is quite good...

Congrats Steve!!! That is a pretty rare pair ...not sure which is rarer... #1 or #2!

It sounds like the #2 is a recent purchase (is that the case?)... tack that book onto my list of books to see when I pop by for a viewing!

(worship) X 2

Way to go Steve.