• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

here is one evolution

tec2737r.jpg

:cloud9:(worship)

Great to see that one again , Rick!

FANTASTIC MARVEL group shot too!! When will we see the money shot with #1 in the mix??

Those are both THE sets to die for! (worship)

I am going to do a complete MMC shot as soon as a couple get back from cgc...

thanks!

Here's a shot I posted awhile ago. For those that haven't seen . ain't aTurkey in the bunch . Lou Fine covers. I have since picked up a Science #2 & National # 8 , let's see what Santa brings :cloud9: Happy Thanksgiving!! scan0001.jpg

Here's a shot I posted awhile ago. For those that haven't seen . ain't aTurkey in the bunch . Lou Fine covers. I have since picked up a Science #2 & National # 8 , let's see what Santa brings :cloud9: Happy Thanksgiving!! scan0001.jpg

i want them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want them all!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know, so do I....

Here's a shot I posted awhile ago. For those that haven't seen . ain't aTurkey in the bunch . Lou Fine covers. I have since picked up a Science #2 & National # 8 , let's see what Santa brings :cloud9: Happy Thanksgiving!!

Ray, you have GREAT taste in books! :applause: (thumbs u :golfclap:

here is one evolution (I believe at least 4 of the books pictured now reside in other board members' collections)

tec2737r.jpg

Almost as pretty as Jessica Biel (worship)

I would gladly trade them all (if I could convince my wife, that is) for Jessica Biel :cloud9:

here is one evolution (I believe at least 4 of the books pictured now reside in other board members' collections)

tec2737r.jpg

Almost as pretty as Jessica Biel (worship)

I would gladly trade them all (if I could convince my wife, that is) for Jessica Biel :cloud9:

I would take the comics !