• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,321 posts in this topic

26529813854_75d40bb6ff_b.jpg

Picked up some more Boy Comics for my collection this week. Boy 30 seems to reprint the story from Boy 3 (origin). I didn't check to see if was exactly the same but the splash page is the same embarrassing splash found in Boy 3. :blush:

The mailman finished my quest today and brought me the last issue I needed to complete my Wonder run!

comwonderrun_zpsbjt3uskg.jpg

Very cool! What's next? Exciting? Thrilling?

I've got the majority of both. I have always loved Nedors and have been activly buying them for many years. I set out for the Schomburg war covers, then the Xela GGA covers now I'm kinda filling in what's left with out a whole lot of urgency. I think I prefer Exciting the most of the two. Better covers and character. Wasn't much of a big Doc Strange or Boy Commandos fan. I'm in the same boat with Startling. Quite a few just so so post war covers that I don't need to have.

26529813854_75d40bb6ff_b.jpg

Picked up some more Boy Comics for my collection this week. Boy 30 seems to reprint the story from Boy 3 (origin). I didn't check to see if was exactly the same but the splash page is the same embarrassing splash found in Boy 3. :blush:

Those are such cool early issues BB. I have only been lucky enough to snag one of those myself.

The mailman finished my quest today and brought me the last issue I needed to complete my Wonder run!

comwonderrun_zpsbjt3uskg.jpg

I very much like the Wonder group but only have 6 or 7. Glad to have any of them though. :headbang:

My Near Complete FULL SOTI Classic illustrated run.... NO Doubles ;)

So you have every HRN# of every issue? Whoa... That is commitment!

Yup ;)

I just need one or two along with a Canadian variant or two for all the soti classics

So many great group shots in this thread...

Here are six different versions of Jack Kirby's first comic book...

I knew there were multiple versions, but didn't know there were 6! (worship)

They look fantastic!!! :applause:

Had my Mile High Western Comics out

<a  href=IMG_0622_zpsg7slcalv.jpg' alt='IMG_0622_