• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

hah possibly, though he's a nice guy (uncle) makes some great beef jerky and chicken wings. I'll post a test picture so that i get that down so that you don't hear the normal (can't post, can't figure it out, sorry no pics but believe me stuff).

oh, and the box weighs 34.80 lbs...not sure what that is the equivalent to in regards to comic weight per comic, not that it matters.

I think he stuffed the old lady in there too.

foreheadslap.gif beat me to it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Soon after opening the box..

1146260-granny.jpg

1146260-granny.jpg.86389a807bcc1da61a12a5cc7e66dbed.jpg

your luck they will be all high grade police comics and timulty will bug you the rest of your life until you give him a super deal. poor guy

oh, and the box weighs 34.80 lbs...not sure what that is the equivalent to in regards to comic weight per comic, not that it matters.

I think he stuffed the old lady in there too.

foreheadslap.gif beat me to it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Soon after opening the box..

1146260-granny.jpg

Joe...that is four days in a row that you've cracked me up!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

yeah, hope so....i'm selling them for my Uncle, primarily, he needs the money. I'm taking a cut ( of course) since grading/auctioning, mailing, etc....150 or so GA comics might take me a bit, not to mention if i send any off to CGC. Hey, wouldn't mind at all splitting the money on a Action Comics #1 (not to say there is one in the box...like the title says..it's a MYSTERY)