• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

Congrats on these books!

Thanks for sharing them with us! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, all of us thank you...probably even the handful of jerks who made all the sarcastic, rude comments before the comics showed up. Maybe this will shut them up and make them think twice next time before slinging mud at every newbie... 893naughty-thumb.gif

That is until the graemlin quote wars begin. 893censored-thumb.gif

I fought with your father in the Graemlin Wars, Luke.

He was seduced by the sinister Darth Banana. yay.gif

Congrats on these books!

Thanks for sharing them with us! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, all of us thank you...probably even the handful of jerks who made all the sarcastic, rude comments before the comics showed up. Maybe this will shut them up and make them think twice next time before slinging mud at every newbie... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Agreed. But I doubt any apologies are forthcoming. Heck, I doubt any lessons were even learned...

That is until the graemlin quote wars begin. 893censored-thumb.gif

I fought with your father in the Graemlin Wars, Luke.

He was seduced by the sinister Darth Banana. yay.gif

Diceman. hi.gif

You got the scans/pics of the nice Ghost Rider skull art you made a couple of years ago?

Was it that long ago? 893whatthe.gif

Congrats on these books!

Agreed. But I doubt any apologies are forthcoming. Heck, I doubt any lessons were even learned...

Nope we didn't learn.

krighton, if you stick around these forums, you're going to be the one who always gets to trump everyone else with the "tell us about your good deals" and "great finds?" threads.

hey, that Captain Marvel Adventures 18 has my birthday on it! that means you must give it to me! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif

Just know this at least, i've only looked at a few comics, i've seen no disney so far, only superhero stuff..my scanner is slow...you're getting it as i get it.

I have to go help a guy set up a wireless network in 30 minutes...so don't think i'm bailing...i'll keep it going after i get back...looks like the All Stars they have are a bit on the good side...the 67 so far is the best.

I was just going back through the thread and saw the quote above... 893whatthe.gif

Holy shiite...this guy either has the patience of a saint or that must have been one HECK of an important wireless network!!! I can only think of a handful of things that would have dragged me away from that box of comics....wife going into labor, gunfire, um...can't think of any others....!!!! yay.gif

Just know this at least, i've only looked at a few comics, i've seen no disney so far, only superhero stuff..my scanner is slow...you're getting it as i get it.

I have to go help a guy set up a wireless network in 30 minutes...so don't think i'm bailing...i'll keep it going after i get back...looks like the All Stars they have are a bit on the good side...the 67 so far is the best.

I was just going back through the thread and saw the quote above... 893whatthe.gif

Holy shiite...this guy either has the patience of a saint or that must have been one HECK of an important wireless network!!! I can only think of a handful of things that would have dragged me away from that box of comics....wife going into labor, gunfire, um...can't think of any others....!!!! yay.gif

Those two things might do it, but I think I would have taken the box with me in either case.