• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery box of approx 150 - 200 GA Comics arriving today

1,277 posts in this topic

juggle.gif

waiting for the camera shot. Really need to get some work done for a client, set up wrestling matches for tomorrows meet, feed the dog, kiss my wife..but nooooo...I'm sitting here like a kid at christmas waiting for the next freakin pic...lol

You Two Play NICE!!!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

See, Dung? "You TWO"... even Timulty thinks you're tucking the sausage.

He was talking about you and i dumbasss. And from what I hear, youre the one with the slight weight problem. sumo.gif

So you admit to being a single, gender-confused individual. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And you can "hear" all you want, nobody here has met me... but I will say that being diabetic, my days of obesity are behind me. cloud9.gif

well, some of the 30s sure look like scissors..not sure about all of them..i'm sure with the books being in a shed for who knows how long that some rodents had a field day...not many are like that though. Just enough to be painful to look at.

With some digital cameras you need to hold it absolutely still for at least 5 seconds after you snap the photo.

(Plus the act of clicking is enough to "shake" the camera.. so a smooth motion is best.)

Batman47.jpg

I've been looking for a book to try my hand at restoration.

This looks to be a prime candidate.

I'll give it a good home, if the price is right. takeit.gif

There are 70 people viewing comics general right now and I guarantee that is 100% due to this thread.

I wonder how many of that 70 are dealers? I can almost see the sharks circling...

Please give a list of the Fiction Houses. If there are books in there that I want I will pay you top dollar for them. (pleasepleaseplease be a Ghost 6).

Hooray for you krighton, I am happy to see someone finally get the "I just got here and have a bunch of comics" thing right!

And please delete the Bats 47 and everyone stop quoting it; The part that's been chewed away--ARGH!!