• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is eBay seller Ma4pres Terence Leder?

247 posts in this topic

You need to go back and look at the name that the post is responding too.I dont have touretts posting random things.

Shadow,

I've been trying to follow your posts lately. I'm interested to find out where you're going with it and what the message is that you're trying to deliver. If you could "quote" the posts you're responding to instead of just "replying" to that poster, it would be much easier to follow all of this.

Thanks.

Aw John, you're such a do-gooder. You're spoiling all my yuks. flowerred.gif

You need to go back and look at the name that the post is responding too.I dont have touretts posting random things.

Shadow,

I've been trying to follow your posts lately. I'm interested to find out where you're going with it and what the message is that you're trying to deliver. If you could "quote" the posts you're responding to instead of just "replying" to that poster, it would be much easier to follow all of this.

Thanks.

Aw John, you're such a do-gooder. You're spoiling all my yuks. flowerred.gif

grin.gifhi.gifflowerred.gif

This banter babble reminds me of the following poem which I think summarizes this quite nicely:

Nothing To Say

by Brett Nicholas Moore

I have nothing to say

yet I write this poem

wasting your time

full of nothing meter

and nothing rhyme

signifying nothing.

Why do I do this?

Ah, that is the question

Whether to wait until

the muse comes to call