• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is eBay seller Ma4pres Terence Leder?

247 posts in this topic

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

What was Daniel saying about not missing a restored book in two years?????

mad.gif

Must be one of those "isolated incidents"? Christo_pull_hair.gif

They're all isolated if you deal with them one at a time... frustrated.gif

Jim

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gif

mad.gif

They're all isolated if you deal with them one at a time... frustrated.gif

Jim

So true . . .

mad.gif

This is one of those "isolated incidents" that happens on a regular basis.

After seeing the various scans that my you, my fellow forum members have saved, all I can say is...........GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that Daniel is letting his company spiral out of contol like a Blackhawk without a rear rotor. He truly has no grasp on how easy it has been for you all to catch the shortcomings/inaccuracies/dishonesty of the "service" he provides. In the past I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that the service he provided was beneficial in that it gave consumers a choice if they did not want to use CGC. He has lost all credibility with these books coming to light. He is going to be very fortunate if he does not lose everything he owns due to lawsuits that I am sure will be forthcoming. At the very least, his company is finished.

Scott

The scary thing is that a large number of his books now are in circulation, many of them belonging to Geppi and PGCMint. Who knows what he did to those PGX 9.6 dairy giveaways that sold for thousands, for example? They looked fishy to me from the start

and this certainly doesn't help...

Like, Ewert, Leder's endless line of 9.8s and 9.9s is just another case of If It Seems Too Good To Be True...

I cannot believe that Daniel is letting his company spiral out of contol like a Blackhawk without a rear rotor. He truly has no grasp on how easy it has been for you all to catch the shortcomings/inaccuracies/dishonesty of the "service" he provides. In the past I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and think that the service he provided was beneficial in that it gave consumers a choice if they did not want to use CGC. He has lost all credibility with these books coming to light. He is going to be very fortunate if he does not lose everything he owns due to lawsuits that I am sure will be forthcoming. At the very least, his company is finished.

Agreed 100%.

As someone who used to give him the benefit of the doubt, this is actually very sad to me.

However, given PGX's past track record of horrible PR, I can't say the current hide under the desk and hope it goes away strategy surprises me.

I suspect it won't be long before PGX's phones go dead. I wouldn't want to have any books in their possession right now. frown.gif

As someone who used to give him the benefit of the doubt, this is actually very sad to me.

It is sad...you, me, FFB, and a load of others tried to talk to Daniel, repeatedly, and tell him where he was going wrong with Leder. It all fell on deaf ears. PGX had the potential of being a viable third party grading company. Shame it was all wasted away for one individual...

Jim

PGX had the potential of being a viable third party grading company.

sorry Jim - it was a shady operation from the get-go, IMO

Maybe...but like it or not they have lasted a couple years and were grading comics outside the normal shady characters. Their name was out there...too bad Dan couldn't capitalize on this instead of harboring a scam artist...

Jim

Wow, I think I could free hand cut an edge straighter than that Uncle Scrooge. That's horrible.

No kidding... 893whatthe.gif

Jim

mad.gif

He will say "trimming is resto?" confused-smiley-013.gif

Can anyone with first hand knowledge of the events outlined in this thread please e-mail me so I can ask some questions? I've got the basic html written and all of the scans saved, but I need clarification on a few points and would rather communicate via an e-mail group then here.

You can e-mail me at brrempel@gmail.com

It may take a day or so for me to respond to everyone, but I will be in contact.

Once I have the data all in order I'll send the web address to Sal and a couple of other folks in order to solicit input on formatting and layout for the webpage. Once the page looks respectable I'll make the url public.

Thanks for your help. If everything goes well we should have a webpage up in the next few days.

Ryan Elliott is both Don Elliott and Terence Leder(on ebay at least)Donovan Elliott is a alias for when he worked at pgx.Terence is a real person.Ryan used his account on ebay.

1869250-Sybil.jpg

1869250-Sybil.jpg.be191b4f5b284fb3f9a9198eb6a45a3a.jpg